It was all happening around the hotel pool yesterday. I'm on the first floor and there is a balcony just outside my room that overlooks the pool area. I walked out there in the afternoon to see 2 foreigners aged probably in their late 30's sitting naked on the sun beds next to each other. One was playing with his cock while chatting. I then looked down over the balcony and saw a local guy who was playing with his rather impressive member while watching the foreigners. He was rubbing it over his towel and every now and then would pull it out and stroke it a bit and pull on his foreskin. "I'm in luck! I've found my fuck for the afternoon!" I thought. Alas, he looked up at me and he was not very attractive. The dyed red hair also didn't do him any favours.

The 2 foreigners kept chatting for a while and then one of them started to stroke the other guy's leg. "this could be the start of something big," I thought. And it was! Next think the stroker went down on the guy, giving him a full-on blowjob. I looked down at the Cambodian guy and saw that he had been joined by 3 other locals to watch the action. Then all of a sudden, the guy giving the blowjob stood up and sat on the other guy's cock! OMG. They were fucking! Out in the open! Next to the pool!

It wasn't full-on fucking - he was sitting on his cock and rocking back and forth while they chatted. A number of massage boys working at the hotel also mysteriously appeared on the scene - word travels fast! The fucker didn't use a condom, so I figure they are either a couple, or incredibly stupid.

I was looking forward to some hardcore action but that was not to be. The guy dismounted from his friend's cock and moved forward to he could receive a blow job. After a bit, the both got up and left, no doubt to continue the action in a more private place.

I thought I'd seenio everything, but obviously not. I asked a massage boy if it was ok to have sex by the pool.
"Sure, no probrem. Many do!"
Really??
Mind you, this is a men only gay resort so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. But still,.....
Then again, what would I have done if he had offered me sex??

By now it was 6pm. Quite a few frisky locals had turned up to use the sauna and I saw one foreigner heading off there with the Cambodian guy. I was seriously considering staying around to see if I could get any action, but Mr Bubble-butt was waiting.

So back to Hatha Khmer massage. As with the previous night, we got straight down to business with 69. He then got in the doggy style position - he knows how much I admire his butt - and I slipped it in. This boy knows his craft and can seamlessly move from one position to another.

I collapsed in exhaustion so I rolled over and he fucked me. Unlike my guy in pattaya who just bangs away as hard as he can, this guy takes his time and varies the speed. It's wonderful and makes up for his rather small size.

We then kissed and cuddled for a while, and off I went, totally spent.

After dinner I went back to the Space Bar. Again, I was welcomed with open arms and a grope of my crotch. They had about 6 guys working there, including Mr Impossibly -handsome who was bare-chested, but the guy I was cuddling up to wasn't there. Never mind, Mr Frisky sat next to me and we had a great time groping each other under the table. He got a hard-on and he seemed to be packing a reasonable sized member. He also pulled down the front of his jocks to show me his pubic hair, of which he seems very proud for some reason. At the end of the night I gave him a good tip, so I'm assured of more fun tonight!

Later, a plastic dildo was produced and the guys and customers had a lot of fun with that.

Mr Hyperactive, who spends a lot of his time dancing about and playing touchy-feely with me, wanted to come back to my hotel tonight. He said he could fuck me for $30. But in the end, I decided I was too tired and had drunk far too much. I gave him my phone number and he's been ringing me all day! Big mistake.

The local fruit seller comes into the bar every night and ends up selling all his fruit to the boys. The first night, the boys were a bit playful with him but last night, they almost raped him...lol. Within seconds they had stripped him to the waist and we're having a bit of a grope. He took it all in good fun. The Spanish customer from the night before was there again and he showed his cock to the boys over his shorts. They had a bit of a squeeze of it and the fruit seller also joined in. He's 100% straight - married with 3 kids - but like everyone else, he just got caught up in the atmosphere of the bar.

I think the secret of their success lies in the fact that they have outgoing guys and the bar is very small. The boys are always bumping into each other and so take the chance to grope and have fun. And being so cramped, the customers also get to know each other and it's easy to strike up a conversation. The boys move around quite a bit and touch the customers at will.

So more of the same tonight. I'll be hanging around the pool today and maybe I'll see a bit of action. The guy who was being fucked yesterday is now lying naked by the pool so hopefully his friend will join him later.