I arrived at the Arthur and Paul Hotel, unpacked, had a shower and headed off to the bars. At first I was tempted to go straight to the Hatha Khmer massage place, but as it was past 9:30 I figured the cute guys would be well and truly spent by now.

First bar was the 2 Colours Bar, just down the street from Blue Chilli. About 12 customers were sitting outside in a rather cramped area, but it makes it easy to strike up conversation. Inside the bar was empty. Strangely (but thankfully!) for a Saturday night there was no show. I didn't see any money boys. However, I'll be back again tonight because they have one waiter who is gorgeous! I couldn't take my eyes off of him and every time he saw me ogling him, he'd flash a huge smile and watch me drooling. :-s

I then walked down to Blue Chilli and, as expected, it was packed. There were a few young locals, but I got the feeling they were just customers, not money boys. The show was...err...predictable. It's Saturday night, for Christ's sake! Where is all the local trade??

So I walked over to the Rainbow Bar. Again, no boys, just a few farang sitting out on the terrace. However, one of the waiters is quite cute.

I knew I should have gone to Hathaway Khmer!.... Lol

As I mentioned in my last report, Arthur and Paul Hotel is soooo French - it's almost like a parody of a French Boutique Hotel in Paris. Even the boy who served me my breakfast approached me in French! I guess that's their client base. I don't have a problem with that!

I'll stay around the pool today and hope to see something interesting. I'm thinking along the lines of 7 inches, uncut...you get the picture.