Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dreamboys Bar Bangkok

Liked

Dreamboys Bar Bangkok

I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon. Could someone provide an update about Dreamboy Bar in Bangkok. This has been one of my favorite bars, and I always find a few guys there that are very attractive and appealing.

A couple questions:
    1. How many guys do they have on weekends now? Are many of the boys heavily tattooed? During recent visits, many of the guys had many tattoo [I dislike tattoos.]
    2. Do they still have the tedious lady-boy shows and absurd fuck shows? I find these shows boring, and leave before they begin.
    3. What are the off fees and expected tips for short term?

Any comments would be great appreciated. Thanks.

Liked

Re: Dreamboys Bar Bangkok

I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon too . Could someone provide an update about The Boys Bangkok bar too ?
    It used to be my favorite in the past, great selections of boys and very good shows .

Liked

You (OP) have been planing for a while: dreamboys-and-jupiter-t30846.html

As far as I know, off fee is 650 and expected tip 3000 for short time. All second hand information, I don't go there (reasons in link above).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    and expected tip 3000 for short time. All second hand information,
    Did you by mistake type a 3 instead of a 2? Or has the already high prices in that bar gone absolutely crazy now with short time tip raised from 2000 to 3000?

Liked

To answer some of wim888's questions:

1a. There are about 70 or more boys on stage at both Dream Boys and Boys Bangkok these days.
    1b. Many have tatoos although noticable fewer than a few years ago. The craze for body art seems to have passed and most tatoos on Thais now are ionly of religious significance, as in the past.
    2. There are still lady boy shows and fuck shows at Dream Boys and they still have the very acrobatic dance troope too. The fuck shows were off the agenda for a while, but have now been reinstated in most bars.
    2. Off fees are THB600 and tips are, as always, 'up to you'. A few years ago, when the off fee was more like THB400, most punters were willing to pay THB1,200~THB1,500 as a tip. i.e. 3x or 4x the of fee. Now that the off fee is THB600, as the Americans say: 'you do the math'.

For BOY69; the above applies to Boys Bangkok too. For a few years now, these two bars have been run as a single venue, with the evening starting at Dream Boys and everyone asked to move downstairs to Boys Bangkok after the end of the 10:30 show. Boys, performers and all staff are common to both locations. There are times when both bars are run independently and concurrently; the recent busy period over Xmas/New Year being a case in point.
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Liked

Thanks for the update about Dream Boys.

I like the bar because they always seem to have at least a couple guys that I find very attractive. The fees and expected tips are high, but the guys I have offed have been great.

In the distant past [about 20 years ago], I was able to go to Thailand 2 or 3 times a year, but in recently I have only been able to go to Thailand once every 18 months or so. Many bars seem to change rapidly, so I appreciate the updates.

I just wish that Dream Boys would stop the boring and tedious lady boy and fuck shows that seem to go on for hours. Does anyone really enjoy these shows?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rtu55
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    and expected tip 3000 for short time. All second hand information,
    Did you by mistake type a 3 instead of a 2? Or has the already high prices in that bar gone absolutely crazy now with short time tip raised from 2000 to 3000?
    No mistake, but I don't remember where and when I heard/read about this. I have heard/read about other bars in Soi Twilight steering towards 2000 short time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

2000 short time is the correct figure. Dont pay more.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...there is no correct figure...all is negotiable..

Liked

Well 2000 Baht for a short time..I THINK "NOT"