Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "money boy"pics

Liked: 1

Re: "money boy"pics

The boy in the photo is not really a 'conquest' is he?
    Even I've been there!

Liked

My personal opinion on posting photos of conquests is , at best, unethical but more toward unscrupulous.
    The photos were taken for your personal pleasure, not to share with the rest of the world in a public venue.

There is another poster on another forum who also seems to enjoy the attention and adulation he receives from posting of photos of his conquests.

Liked

Oh my God! YouтАЩve posted a photo of my boyfriend latintopxxx! The little bugger promised me heтАЩd return to the village, be faithful and not work in a go-go bar ever again!

Ok, all joking aside, it is not unheard of boys (or girls) to promise their fa-r├аng boyfriend that theyтАЩve really given up working in the bars or playing around on the Internet and have returned to their village. In the book Confessions of a Bangkok Private Eye, as told to Stephen Leather, many of the cases concerned suspicious fa-r├аng who didnтАЩt quite believe their girlfriend had given up the bar trade and asked the private eye to check up on them.

So, it is entirely possible for a member here or, perhaps, one of our wider readership, to find out the hard way that their boyfriend is cheating on them. Some may say, well, in that case, we are providing a public service. And, I dare say it is wholly possible for the photo to have been taken before the relationship began, so maybe we should be told how recent the photo is.

But to be serious, I am with Fran├зois on this one, I do think there are some ethical grounds for not allowing the posting of naked photos of our тАШconquestsтАЩ on an open forum. The only exception would be if the poster said he had the boyтАЩs permission to publish a naked photo of them on the Internet. In that case, of course, we would be relying on the honestly of the poster and would have to accept his assurances unless evidence to the contrary came to hand.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Customer should include selfies (just head shots, please) of himself and the guy he purchased (not his conquest). That way we could be sure we weren't looking at posts from Beachie's alternate persona.

Liked

hey I need asian guys in christmas gear for my new year cards have you any hot ones

Forum's veteran
    Liked

mmmm....now its unethical....ok...I gotta think about this...def food for thought...

Liked

jellybean wrote:
    The only exception would be if the poster said he had the boyтАЩs permission to publish a naked photo of them on the Internet
    I agree totally, Jelly. Over the years I've asked lots of guys but they have always refused. I've also asked many guys if I could post their details on the forum in case members would be interested, but again, they have declined my offer.

Latin, why don't you post a pic of you putting your foot on the guy's head or, better still, sitting on him like a chair? Surfcrest said its ok. So come on, show us proof of what you tell us you do to the guys. Here's your chance. I mean, as you said to NIrish:

...like really do put your reputation.....where your mouth is!!!
    So, let's see the pics.

It's "interesting" that you say you picked him up at Jomtien, given that there have been numerous posts bemoaning the disappearance of such guys from Jomtien beach for ages. I haven't seen any - not one - over the past few holidays in Pattaya. They're all on social media it seems. Maybe you are ...er...a bit out of date.

Mmmmmm.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

there u go again a447...no idea how to prove a photos age...guess next time I will ask the silly fucker to hold a copy of the pattaya times or something...as for them not wanting to do certain things...believe me there are lots of things some of them dont really wanna do...but do do for the money....I've engaged him to please me and my pleasure takes priority not his.
    As for the photos my logic is that if he's comfortable peddling his butt on the beach for cash then he is kinda public property...but i do say kinda..as I am having 2nd thoughts based on some of the feedback.
    This rules out my posting any further pics...especially domination/humiliation type ones as this was never my intention anyway...even I have boundaries and I wouldnt want to greatly embarass the "boy" .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...oh and yes, I do agree that the pickings on Jomtien beach are slim and most of the action is online...but guess i was simply lucky. BTW the experience couldnt have been bad as the "boy"has been in regular contact asking when I will be back in pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    As for the photos my logic is that if he's comfortable peddling his butt on the beach for cash then he is kinda public property...but i do say kinda..as I am having 2nd thoughts based on some of the feedback.
    I hope you are serious about your 2nd thoughts and do give it careful consideration. Paying for the pleasure of their company in private is one thing but parading their ass in a public venue is quite another. And to what purpose, that is the question? To me it is a betrayal another's dignity.