Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My First Trip Report

Liked

Re: My First Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    I totally disagree with Thaiguest. Paulfort's way of doing things almost perfectly reflects my own.

I love having one guy every day/ night while I'm in Pattaya, and have done do for a number of years; it just makes things so easy and besides, we get to know each other and are comfortable spending time together, even though we both are aware that it is a commercial arrangement. Saves lots if time looking for guys, too. The hard part is finding an ideal guy in the first place. But once I find him, he's with me all the time.

No more worries about if the guy will perform - you are guaranteed a great time in bed.
    Sure PAUFORT is a good guy and does things the proper way as you do.
    But come back here in a few years from now and tell us how you feel then. Honestly.

Liked

Not quite sure what you are referring to, Thaiguest. Are you suggesting that the guys won't be here in a few years time??

BTW, like you, I've also been "taken for a ride" a few times, but that was early on when I first started coming to Thailand. Where I grew up crime is virtually non-existent when compared to many other countries and the idea of someone taking you for a ride, scamming you or just being dishonest never crosses your mind. It was with that mindset that I headed off to Thailand.

At first I believed some, not all, of the stories I was told. Now I think about it, it's really funny. Like the time back in 2005 when Jack from one of the Soi Twilight bars (he's still working there in Dreamboys) spent the night with me. In the morning he said he'd like to introduce me to his sister Nga who was working at some big shopping complex. I found this prospect incredibly embarrassing, but off we went. On the way he told me how she was struggling to make ends meet, especially her husband had left her and she had a child to bring up all by herself. We went via the toy department and he stopped to admire some of the goods. You guessed it - I ended up up buying half the fucking toys in the shop.

On meeting her I got the whole sob story again, along with the fact that she couldn't afford to send her child to school, yada yada.... So on parting I gave her some money.

Later I realised that she was most probably his wife! Then I also found out - probably via this forum - that the 3000 baht I was paying him every night was way over the top. I never bothered with him again.

You live and learn. In my case, I learnt very quickly, but was really pissed off because from that time on, I became very sceptical and started doubting everything the guys told me. I hate living like that.

Luckily I've found just about all of the guys I've been with over the years to be decent guys who don't spin yarns and never ask for anything. Just because they are prostitues doesn't necessarily mean they are all dishonest; they're just guys with a job to do - trying to make ends meet, so to speak...lol. But I can understand those who do try to coax a bit of extra cash out of us because in their eyes, we're all rich and they're all poor.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Not quite sure what you are referring to, Thaiguest. Are you suggesting that the guys won't be here in a few years time??

BTW, like you, I've also been "taken for a ride" a few times, but that was early on when I first started coming to Thailand. Where I grew up crime is virtually non-existent when compared to many other countries and the idea of someone taking you for a ride, scamming you or just being dishonest never crosses your mind. It was with that mindset that I headed off to Thailand.

At first I believed some, not all, of the stories I was told. Now I think about it, it's really funny. Like the time back in 2005 when Jack from one of the Soi Twilight bars (he's still working there in Dreamboys) spent the night with me. In the morning he said he'd like to introduce me to his sister Nga who was working at some big shopping complex. I found this prospect incredibly embarrassing, but off we went. On the way he told me how she was struggling to make ends meet, especially her husband had left her and she had a child to bring up all by herself. We went via the toy department and he stopped to admire some of the goods. You guessed it - I ended up up buying half the fucking toys in the shop.

On meeting her I got the whole sob story again, along with the fact that she couldn't afford to send her child to school, yada yada.... So on parting I gave her some money.

Later I realised that she was most probably his wife! Then I also found out - probably via this forum - that the 3000 baht I was paying him every night was way over the top. I never bothered with him again.

You live and learn. In my case, I learnt very quickly, but was really pissed off because from that time on, I became very sceptical and started doubting everything the guys told me. I hate living like that.

Luckily I've found just about all of the guys I've been with over the years to be decent guys who don't spin yarns and never ask for anything. Just because they are prostitues doesn't necessarily mean they are all dishonest; they're just guys with a job to do - trying to make ends meet, so to speak...lol. But I can understand those who do try to coax a bit of extra cash out of us because in their eyes, we're all rich and they're all poor.
    I'm not that saying that the boys won't be 'here' in a few years time- God only knows where I or any of us will be in a few years time.
    To put it bluntly I'm saying that the relationship will most likely be DEAD in a few years time and the boy will have moved on to a real life of family, a wife and kids-or hopefully to a different version of positive-gay included.