Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Tim Cook a total twat?

Is Tim Cook a total twat?

(That is a rhetorical question by the way). Apparently - and many of you will be surprised to learn this - it is God who makes us gay *

Tim has written that "I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me".

* My understanding heretofore was that it was my mother who made me gay, as in the well known retort "Do you think she'd knit me one too?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Is Tim Cook a total twat?

Whilst I realise you said this was a rhetorical question etc my personal view is that anyone who would believes in some big man living in the sky controlling everything is a mindless twat I also am aware I should at least try to offer them the same respect that I seek / demand from them too so I believe the best response to "is Tim Cook a twat" is in the edited words of a Stonewall Tee Shirt "Some people are Christisns, get over it".

But good on him for coming out ( in the end) anyway, personally I don't see why he couldn't have says this years ago but hey I guess we all have to do these things when we feel is most appropriate to ourselves.

Now if he would just confirm that the wee rainbow in the Apple logo WAS a gay support rainbow and not just a random graphic as they've always claimed that would just make me day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    Now if he would just confirm that the wee rainbow in the Apple logo WAS a gay support rainbow and not just a random graphic as they've always claimed that would just make me day.
    The iGay?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    I also am aware I should at least try to offer them the same respect that I seek / demand from them too.
    I sure our young friends over in Syria running the latest Boys Own Adventure (aka. Islamic State) will be ever so grateful. Personally I think that the way to shut up such youths - as in this video - is to shove my cock in their mouth. It would certainly quieten them down.

Liked

Given that people use the Invisible Man in the Sky to justify all sorts of vile behavior, I am willing to give Cook a pass on this bit of boring boilerplate. I think a bigger twat is Cook's ex-boss, who blew off surgery for months because he thought he could cure his pancreatic cancer with fruit juice, spiritualists, and bizarro treatments he read about on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by jfarmer017
    Given that people use the Invisible Man in the Sky to justify all sorts of vile behavior, I am willing to give Cook a pass on this bit of boring boilerplate. I think a bigger twat is Cook's ex-boss, who blew off surgery for months because he thought he could cure his pancreatic cancer with fruit juice, spiritualists, and bizarro treatments he read about on the Internet.
    I'm sure Cook feels he has to work inside the standard American paradigm that the Invisible Man in the Sky actually exists. American society is still the ideological descendant of the Pilgrim Fathers where admissions of agnosticism are likely to lead to iSalem

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    I'm sure Cook feels he has to work inside the standard American paradigm that the Invisible Man in the Sky actually exists. American society is still the ideological descendant of the Pilgrim Fathers where admissions of agnosticism are likely to lead to iSalem
    Or it could simply be that Cooks believes what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by jfarmer017
    Or it could simply be that Cooks believes what he said.
    So here we are, up the orifice of the original assertion - that Cook is a total twat.

Liked

well, I would assume no one comes out religious at all on here unless they seriously believe it. So I tend to Give him the benefit of some respect fr saying so.
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    well, I would assume no one comes out religious at all on here unless they seriously believe it. So I tend to Give him the benefit of some respect fr saying so.
    Tim Cook came out "on here"?? Wow