Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Younger 'Student type' guys

Liked

Younger 'Student type' guys

Where's best to meet them? As an older 'Farang' these are the guys who really turn me on... Tried GayRomeo but not a lot of success.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Younger 'Student type' guys

as an older farang what do u have to offer?? be clear in gayromeo about what you want.....and more importantly what u have to offer. Even on the off chance that a genuine young gay guy falls for u he will most probably still expect some sort of support.

Liked

Agree. You need to be more specific of what you are looking for and how old you are. If you are older, then most but not all will be looking for compensation.

The amount to be determined . I find tons of the type you are talking about on Gayromeo and just assume they will want money. The amount to be determined. Anyone who does not have success on Gayromeo either has not tried enough or just don't understand how to find what you want.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    as an older farang what do u have to offer?? be clear in gayromeo about what you want.....and more importantly what u have to offer. Even on the off chance that a genuine young gay guy falls for u he will most probably still expect some sort of support.
    Ageism pure and simple from this poster and rubbish to boot.

OP relax, don't bother putting your offer out there- I assure you that there are many young guys out there who like older men only. There's one gorgeous 22 year old posting on GR for example who will not deal with anyone unless he's between 50 and 70. Seek and you will find - this is Asia not ageistic farangland.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    There's one gorgeous 22 year old posting on GR for example who will not deal with anyone unless he's between 50 and 70. Seek and you will find - this is Asia not ageistic farangland.
    There may of course me a very good reason for that and it may or may not be anything to do with his having any preference for liking or otherwise 50 -70 year olds but more to do with him realising that that's his best demographic to get what he needs and wants.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    There's one gorgeous 22 year old posting on GR for example who will not deal with anyone unless he's between 50 and 70. Seek and you will find - this is Asia not ageistic farangland.
    There may of course me a very good reason for that and it may or may not be anything to do with his having any preference for liking or otherwise 50 -70 year olds but more to do with him realising that that's his best demographic to get what he needs and wants.
    I've come to know him pretty well and I'm happy to be of the demographic (the lower end let me hasten to add) that serves his needs AND wants.
    I've never had better sex and fun since I put it out there that I'm on the way out.
    I want to say that I've had many young men in the last few years but it's more accurate to say that they've had me.
    Whether it's absent father syndrome or whatever Asia is FULL of young men who like the elderly type.
    I can't get my head around it (I would never go to bed with me) but please excuse me for not complaining.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    I find tons of the type you are talking about on Gayromeo and just assume they will want money. Anyone who does not have success on Gayromeo either has not tried enough or just don't understand how to find what you want.
    My original point exactly. 'Don't understand how to find what I want'....

Hence the question. Thanks for the answers so far.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by squeezy
    Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    I find tons of the type you are talking about on Gayromeo and just assume they will want money. Anyone who does not have success on Gayromeo either has not tried enough or just don't understand how to find what you want.
    My original point exactly. 'Don't understand how to find what I want'....

Hence the question. Thanks for the answers so far.
    I guess I'm confused. What city are you looking at finding a guy? Are you a tourist with limited time in Thailand...this makes a huge difference in what to do? Are you trying to find young students for sex only or are you wanting a boyfriend? Are you attempting to do this for nothing? If you are not interested in money boys (many students are also money boys) then will you be interested in giving them gifts, etc. or not? Your original post is not clear on these important points. I will give my opinion and suggestions once I know the answers....too broad otherwise.
    I completely agree with others that you are not trying hard enough on gayromeo but I disagree that you must be clear what you want in your profile on gayromeo. My profile is non-descript and also doesn't even have a picture! I simply send pictures to the guys I choose to contact...I do not of course get many who contact me doing this but it doesn't matter. My list of boys "to do" in the future and possibly again is over 300 now...and none are manly or masculine and none are ladyboys and none are over 25...many are real students. All of them on my list are "student type" in my opinion.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

topjohn...I cant remember the last time i rode one older than 27, my perfect age group is 20 - 25, and whilst in europe this is challenging, in Thailand its soooo easy. As a tourist with limited time I often update my progfile to say "looking for money boy" and that really brings on a flood. But even if I log in with my regular profile i will be recognized by the resident money boys as new and will get at least 15 hits per day.
    I request pics...make sure they do 'everything" and agree on a price...very rarely have i been dissapointed. Some have misrepresented themselves by posting a younger/someone elses pic...but if they are still acceptable (fit, good body, not scream ugly) I use it as a good opportunity to renegotiate price...so alls good.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    topjohn...I cant remember the last time i rode one older than 27, my perfect age group is 20 - 25, and whilst in europe this is challenging, in Thailand its soooo easy. As a tourist with limited time I often update my progfile to say "looking for money boy" and that really brings on a flood. But even if I log in with my regular profile i will be recognized by the resident money boys as new and will get at least 15 hits per day.
    I request pics...make sure they do 'everything" and agree on a price...very rarely have i been dissapointed. Some have misrepresented themselves by posting a younger/someone elses pic...but if they are still acceptable (fit, good body, not scream ugly) I use it as a good opportunity to renegotiate price...so alls good.
    Good ideas for the OP latin...I have yet to add a separate ID that caters specifically to money boys but it's a good idea... However, I may have most of them on my list anyway by now, lol. I avoided doing that on my regular profile as I have found many boys want to at least appear to not be a money boy and a few were not money boys at all. Of course, as a tourist time is very short and just going for the money boys is the way to go in my opinion. Some of the non-money boys I had to talk to for a month or more before getting them into bed....but that was kind of fun for someone living here. There is also some bf material in that group as well but I'm being careful about doing that again... the first and only time I did this was heartbreaking AND expensive too, lol. There is no question that a bf is way more expensive then a money boy....it isn't even close from my own experience and most others I know. Of course it has major benefits if it actually works as it does sometimes.