Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ron of Sanai Apartments passed away.

Liked

Ron of Sanai Apartments passed away.

There was a thread regarding Sanai Apartments recently enquiring about Ron the owner, but very little replies with info. I started this new one so i could put this sad news in the heading. Just arrived Pattaya yesterday for couple days to collect vehicle and meet up with friends beforer heading to Bkk and further north. When out and about yesterday i went in by the hair salon on the ground floor of Rons apartment block to find out he was in hospital and had been for a while. I had planned to go in by and visit once i managed to contact his bf as i've known Ron casually since he bought the apartments from Mike of Euroboys. Unfortunately i didn't get the chance as in the early hours of this morning his boyfriend kindly called me to tell me he had already died.

I don't have any more details as the conversation was brief due to it being very noisy around me. Maybe others might have more detail. His hospitalisation explains the sudden loss of internet contact a few weeks ago.

Liked

Re: Ron of Sanai Apartments passed away.

Yes, I started that thread. Very sad....he was a nice guy and I like staying there as I did before he owned it.
    I had no idea he had a bf. I had gruesome visions of him being found inside the apartment after some months. Glad that wasn't the case and he was looked after until the end.

Liked

Re: Ron of Sanai Apartments passed away.

We are sorry to hear that.We had booked two apartments with him but lost all contact ,This is very sad indeed.