List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LMTU SHOCK SCOOP POST NOW CONFIRMED.

Re: SHOUTING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee
    Many will want to wish Kevin a happy retirement from the business and hopefully as speedy return to good health.
    What's wrong with him? Are you sure you have the right person who is not well?

Us Brits have done all the hard work

I take my hat off to the people who run the large businesses in Boyztown, lets face it if it wasn't for the Ambience and Le Cafe Royal owners starting the whole area off many years ago, the whole scene would not be there. It should be relatively easy to "keep it going" when a lot of the businesses are sold. Obviously, the Ambience set the ball rolling in that area and lets face it, there has been a whole load of "grief" out in that area for some years now. I suspect the majority of us tourists who go there are happy with it as it is, but I suspect whoever takes over these businesses will inevitably have their own ideas and will probably put prices up (if they can). Interesting to see how much some of these places are selling for. How much did Ambience sell for, or is that a secret!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

is the midget

is the midget off his meds?

Liked

Re: Us Brits have done all the hard work

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    I take my hat off to the people who run the large businesses in Boyztown, lets face it if it wasn't for the Ambience and Le Cafe Royal owners starting the whole area off many years ago, the whole scene would not be there. It should be relatively easy to "keep it going" when a lot of the businesses are sold. Obviously, the Ambience set the ball rolling !
    I believe Michael of Top Man set the ball rolling first.

His bar was the first in the soi, about 1987 Cannot recall the name of his bar ATM. Was it Cockpit?

There was a thread before xmas about the first gay bars in Pattaya, and I am sure this was covered there.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

boys town

Who ever buys the cafe will have to spend a lot to bring it up to standard.The rooms are well below , standard for the rate which is charged. The only way one could charge that rate is because where the hotel is .

Re: Us Brits have done all the hard work

I believe Michael of Top Man set the ball rolling first.

His bar was the first in the soi, about 1987 Cannot recall the name of his bar ATM. Was it Cockpit?

There was a thread before xmas about the first gay bars in Pattaya, and I am sure this was covered there.
    Yeah but Boyztown is well known and basically the tourist hotspot of Pattaya.

Re: Yes Tee Pee has got the right person......

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Tee Pee is right, but I would not like to say what the problem is, if Kevin wanted to tell you its up to him?
    Actually that was not my intention, I just thought he got the wrong person, even though I did say what is wrong with him. However, bit rich really making a statement like that, its a bit like offering someone an ice cream and snatching it off them before they eat it.

Re: Throb Sold and La Cage sold to same man.................

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Thanks for all your good and bad compliments, but I do hope with the new ownership and David of La Cage as the New Manager of Throb, yes you did hear correct,.....
    Went looking for David at Throb to congratulate him, but did not see him. When does he start?

Liked

La Cage Lies?

I have been trying to confirm whether or not all this speculation about Daniel's supposed buy-out (from La Cage) is true or not. So far, everyone says it is a rumor. Does anyone have any real information?

Let's be careful about spreading news that is unconfirmed, if that is indeed the case.

Fondly,
    Chris

www.niddysnook.com
    ** check out our on-line store! **

Liked
    I suppose with the New manager it will be all old time sing along followed by the Dolly Sisters. (I Hope not) This is not a run down bar in Sunny.

This is a modern bar and club, lets hope it stays that way. Its been going down hill since last year.

It needs a real lift, with some nice go-go boys, not Lady boys and maybe a change in the show program.