Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Graphic trip reports

Liked

Re: Graphic trip reports

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    The worst example is my very first off, I took him to Walking street thinking he might find it entertaining, and when we were back in my room, the set-up phone call from mamasan: boy has to go back now. I wasted my one or two hours short time parading the boy through Walking Street, instead of going back to my hotel room.
    I didn't know there was a time limit involved. I never got to hear: "1500 baht for 1 hour" or "for 2 hours". They just say 1500 for the boy without mentioning a time when he has to be back.
    I got the idea many men have the boy with them for a few hours at least. Do not some even have them the whole night over in their bed, sleeping?
    I have never heard of a time limit, and neither boy or mamasan mentioned a time limit. It was more a case that the boy correctly assumed I was new to this offing business, pulled this trick (phone call) and it worked to his advantage.

Whole night is a different story, that's what we call "long time".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

short time can mean anything, like as soon as you have cum the date is over. I always .....ALWAYS...negotiate a set time frame, up to 3 hours. Love the look on the boys face when I come back for 2nds and he realises that the date is not over.

Liked

I think detailed, salacious reports are fine, as long as they are well-written.

But most of the reports seem to describe fantasies rather than actual experiences.

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 23rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    But most of the reports seem to describe fantasies rather than actual experiences.
    Since most of publishers of reports at past 3 years are clients of Siamroads (I mean not global, but here or at GT), I may testify what reports aren't fantasies At least in part what describes activity outside of hotel's rooms.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I do not want to read graphic reports of the way past their sell by date coffin dodging nonagenarian's that inhabit this place.

Liked

Never heard/read of that word, nonagenarian and had to look it up.
    How cruel Arsenal,coffin dodgers, have some respect for your elders!

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 23rd, 2017), christianpfc (June 26th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Don't know who Arsenal is referring to. The two usual star reporters are well below 50 and any other reports are probably created by trolls.

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 23rd, 2017)

Liked

It's a constant problem for the boys, judging the age of the john. Old enough that he can't do it for long but not so old that he's likely to conk out halfway through. But what a way to go. Haha.

Liked

I found a Chinese guy on the Internet who tells you how to strengthen the muscle that causes orgasm and ejaculation when it goes into spasm. When you carry out his suggested exercise for a week or more you can orgasm without ejaculating. This is important because the seminal fluid amount decreases dramatically every year after around 50 for most men.
    The great thing about this exercise is it can be done sitting down watching TV etc.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I found a Chinese guy on the Internet who tells you how to strengthen the muscle that causes orgasm and ejaculation when it goes into spasm. When you carry out his suggested exercise for a week or more you can orgasm without ejaculating. This is important because the seminal fluid amount decreases dramatically every year after around 50 for most men.
    The great thing about this exercise is it can be done sitting down watching TV etc.
    Isn't it dangerous to orgasm while at the same time forefully prevent the sperm to flow? Can this not have bad repercursions?
    Biologically speaking, for your body?