FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Graphic trip reports

Liked

Re: Graphic trip reports

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    maybe how much you pay me
    There we go, that's the difference I forgot. I mainly look for unpaid encounters online, and had a few that were on time after efficient communication. The few moneyboys I had online were ok (on time, efficient communication) as well.

Distances in Bangkok can be a problem. I was chatting on Line with a boy from gboysiam, he wrote he will not travel that far (from Ramkhamhaeng to Sathorn, 20 km, one hour by bus). Spoiled brat!
    I have no experience in Bangkok with GR, but I can see how you are having a much different experience if you are looking for non-money boys. Gay Romeo then becomes much more like a match-making site then a sex encounter site. And I am not sure about assuming spoiled brat status for someone that doesn't want to travel one hour for a date. I wouldn't want to do that....though I may be a spoiled brat as well...have to think about that. LOL

And GayButton is correct, it would be great if you create a signature with a link to your blog (which I enjoy reading as well). Makes it easy for people to take a look...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just for the record Christian and re your expectations perhaps simetimes being to high / skewed I too was just about to add the same comment as Anon as to whether it be here at home and most certainly if in Bangkok with its crazy traffic but I definitely wouldn't travel 20kms on a bus to meet ANYONE - hell I just wouldn't travel on a bus never mind 20kms but that's more to do WITH being a spoilt queen than anything else lol but I digress ..... But on the few occasions I have been speaking to guys who've messaged ME on a non money basis ( and nearly always but not exclusively when in Bangkok) ive found that they were generally quite happy to travel into town, especially if either a proper "date" ie drinks or dinner was involved or even if just an over night at my hotel, but normally I declined such offers as I couldn't be arsed beung lumbered with some guy who figured he was there for the duration simply BECAUSE he's bothered to travel and I much prefered someone local who I could extricate myself from much more quickly as and when I decided to.

Liked

... I was chatting on Line with a boy from gboysiam, he wrote he will not travel that far (from Ramkhamhaeng to Sathorn, 20 km, one hour by bus). Spoiled brat!
    When I read your above comment this morning ChristianPFC I must admit that I laughed out loud. Now, whether he really is a spoiled brat is impossible for me to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    ... And I am not sure about assuming spoiled brat status for someone that doesn't want to travel one hour for a date. I wouldn't want to do that....though I may be a spoiled brat as well...have to think about that. LOL
    And, as IтАЩve never had the pleasure of meeting anonone, I couldnтАЩt possibly say if he too deserves the cognomen spoiled brat. All I know is he does have an aversion to meeting anyone who has lost their mojo in case it is infectious. LOL!

But expecting a potential sexual contact to travel across Bangkok doesnтАЩt seem unduly arduous to me, especially if an offer was made to pay his travel costs. In fact, IтАЩve had several lads from various parts of Thailand endure 10-12 hour bus journeys to come and meet me. And, to show itтАЩs not just a one way street, IтАЩve flown to several regions of Thailand to meet new contacts. On one occasion I even paid for a guy to fly up from the south of Thailand to meet me in Bangkok. Hmm тАж I must have been feeling overly generous that day.

But not everything has gone smoothly, there have been times when new contacts havenтАЩt turned up at the agreed meeting place. My usual reaction is to shrug my shoulders and say, well, you win some, you lose some (but through gritted teeth). It never occurred to me to brand them as spoiled brats. But thereтАЩs a thought. LOL!

Maybe in your case Christian the boy was engrossed in a Thai TV soap opera? I know from past experience it can be difficult to tear them away from their beloved soaps. Did you tell him you donтАЩt possess a TV by any chance?
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton
    Christianpfc, I've seen several posts from you referring to your blog. I might even read your blog if I knew how to find it. Hasn't it occurred to you that not everyone knows how to find your blog? I suggest including a link to it whenever you refer to it or, better still, create a signature for your posts that contain the link.
    Good idea, just did so. I thought everyone knew already.

The boy who didn't want to travel 20 km advertised as a moneyboy on gboysiam (I think everyone there is looking for money), therefore it's a bit strange he doesn't want to travel. Or he has enough local customers.

For the boy who wanted me to pick him up at his place (and then go back to my room, or maybe he was hoping I would just hand over the money without sexual services) read here:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... plans.html

I frequently travel 20 km / 1 hour on Bangkok buses (sometimes standing, no aircon); if a boy tells me he doesn't know how to use buses (I'm speaking of experience!) or doesn't want to use bus because he thinks I will pay for taxi, he is a spoiled brat. I wouldn't expect others to do things I don't do myself, but I do travel 20 km by bus for a date in rare cases.

Liked

if a boy tells me he doesn't know how to use buses (I'm speaking of experience!)
    My BF is living on Bang Na area for 2 years now and he has still not figured out how to use the buses... Why bother when the taxis are so cheap!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

I wouldn't expect others to do things I dont do myself
    Some boys may find this very limiting...lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

exactly. I hire a cleaner because I couldnt be bothred cleaning my apartment or doing laundry. Hire a gogo because I do not want to have to bother about his needs/feelings...its all about the cash..a purely physical release. Good to see a447 and me on the same page. Scary!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    exactly. I hire a cleaner because I couldnt be bothred cleaning my apartment or doing laundry. Hire a gogo because I do not want to have to bother about his needs/feelings...its all about the cash..a purely physical release. Good to see a447 and me on the same page. Scary!!
    But I also saw men who truly date their boys. I for example took one with me to diner and another to a shopping mall (all besides the sex of course; which is the prime reason to have the boy in the first place).
    I got the idea many men I saw spend a few hours with their boy and are not into it for only the sex and then say goodbye. But they really invest some hours in the boy.
    For example some men pick up a boy from a Gogo bar and then do not go immediately to hotel for sex, bur remain seated for a while to watch a show for example. And only then go to hotel.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Jelly, please don't confuse my sexploits with those of NIrish. They are chalk and cheese...lol

I only have sex two or three times a day on average. Our friend has sex twice or three times an hour! He's fucking unbelievable.
    You cum also 3 times a day, each day? This is for most men above age 40 impossible. To ejaculate 3 times a day for days in a row. Or for you sex is also when you receive or give blowjob but do not cum? That is included in the count?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    A bit hesitant to jump in here and spoil the a447/Nirish mutual admiration love fest. Personally I find that my sex drive goes into overdrive when I arrive in Thailand(will fuck 3 times plus/day) but find that by the 8 or 9th day the novelty starts to wear off and my drive drops to normal levels which is once /day. However what still distinguishes Thailand is the level of quality, cost and availability of willing partners...far superior to anything available in Europe.
    If you fuck 3 times a day; then on day 5 is there still sperm left? You must have dry orgasms I suppose when you are a few days into your holiday? I mean on day 4 you already have 9 ejaculations behind you.