Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Graphic trip reports

Liked

Re: Graphic trip reports

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    I wish more members shared real conversations from gayromeo or Line (unfortunately, grindr doesn't allow to export conversations in any form, all I can do is take screenshots), or facebook or email if you use these (I don't).
    What's so interesting about that? Reading about people's exploits can be fun, but reading in detail how they make the arrangements with those they meet online? Quite boring, I think.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

If you read my reports and blog, there is a lot that can go wrong and often does go wrong from first "hello" online to finally meeting in person (or more often not meeting in real life). I'm curious about other's experiences, in detail, not just "found a boy on gayromeo and he was in my room 20 minutes later", which gives a totally wrong impression about online dating.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But Christian a lot of the time it IS just as easy as that......maybe it's just you who finds ( causes) complications ? I know my usual chat would be "where are you, what you looking for, maybe how much you pay me ( which I hate) and then me either saying "ok come on (or not)" depending on my preference. The only dramas that I encounter are maybe if they are farther away where a time delay might occur where they're trying to convince me they'll be there in 15 minutes and I KNOW they won't be ( although some times they do amaze me and are there in less) but even then with Grindr etc you can see if the guy has left his location and IS on his way to you when he claims to be and if his distance away doesn't change when he says he's on his way I tell him to forget it and move on, but that rarely happens.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well each to his own, Christian likes detail , nirish doesnt...so what. I find Christians blog real interestuing and read it regularly. Love the attention to detail and tips.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    well each to his own, Christian likes detail , nirish doesnt...so what.
    Actually i didn't comment at all about liking detail or not but simply posted my own experience of my typical online chat experiences as just suggested by Christian.

Liked

I have to say, my on-line GR chats are very similar to NIrish's experience.

During my last trip, we decided to find a friend on GR for some fun in the room before heading out for the evening. There were probably about 4 short messages back and forth in total. A greeting (Hi), what we are looking for (3some sex) including terms and our picture, where is our room, and then phone number exchange with ETA. Guy showed up exactly as expected and we all had a good time.

Unless you are looking for something extremely specific and detailed, it can really be that easy....at least in Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    In the West, gay sex of the type I enjoy here is just not available if you are, say,over 40. The cut-off in Japan is early thirties
    Did you really write that? Usually I agree with a447, but after many dozens of visits to Japan over many years I can definitely say the cut-off date is decades later than 30! I agree that younger Japanese increasingly want to be with other younger Japanese or foreigners. But anyone checking the various social networking sites or visiting the 24 Kaikan saunas will find there are still younger Japanese who really do like being with older foreigners. Thankfully!

Liked

I was making a comment on Japanese society in general; it is a society which focuses very much on youth. This, of course, also extends to us gay guys. But if course you can still meet up with some curious guys in places like 24 Ksikan. I had a great time there but they weren't lining up to ravage me...lol. It was basically young guys in their twenties having sex with each other. I'm just speaking from my own personal experience. I used to visit a number of gay cinemas in my youth and being a foreigner, I was immediately pounced on and surrounded by young guys wanting to grab my cock and arse. But that petered out noticibly when I hit my thirties. It was basically young on young.

As for social networking sites, I've never used them. Mmm....maybe something to look into.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    maybe how much you pay me
    There we go, that's the difference I forgot. I mainly look for unpaid encounters online, and had a few that were on time after efficient communication. The few moneyboys I had online were ok (on time, efficient communication) as well.

And then there are other cases, where I chat with a boy over weeks (that was when I was still working) where and when we can meet, finally give up, and then weeks later he remembers me, just when his rent is due. Then I show some pride and say "FUCK YOU" (not litereally), play this game with someone else.

I really have been through a lot of bullshit. Like the boy suggesting I pick him up because we are so far apart (logic dictates that he is as far away from me as I am from him, there is nothing gained when I pick him up, take him to my room, and then give him money for taxi so he can go back to his room, but that's exactly what he suggested!).

Distances in Bangkok can be a problem. I was chatting on Line with a boy from gboysiam, he wrote he will not travel that far (from Ramkhamhaeng to Sathorn, 20 km, one hour by bus). Spoiled brat!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    If you read my reports and blog.
    Christianpfc, I've seen several posts from you referring to your blog. I might even read your blog if I knew how to find it. Hasn't it occurred to you that not everyone knows how to find your blog? I suggest including a link to it whenever you refer to it or, better still, create a signature for your posts that contain the link.

If you don't know how to create a signature, go to USER CONTROL PANEL, click on the PROFILE tab, and then you'll see the 'edit signature' box.
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com