Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphic trip reports

Liked

Re: Graphic trip reports

Please keep posting about sex. A477 is one reason I still read this board.

Liked

Aren't many of the sexual exploits posted here fantasies? If they're true, I really must get out more...and jazz -up my sex-life!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    Aren't many of the sexual exploits posted here fantasies
    Speaking personally (and just for the record) no, not ever, anything I post is 100% accurate and has either happened, is happening or is just about to happen. Can't speak for others of course but that's definitely the case for me.

Liked

Yes, it's all true - I give out the names of the places I visit and, in the case of massage places, the numbers of the guys I have fun with. So anyone who, for example, comes to Phnom Penh can drop by the Hatha Khmer spa and enjoy those guys as much as me.

In my butterfly days in Thailand I gave out the names/ numbers of the guys to posters who pm'd me, and posted their names on the board but only after getting permission from the guys involved. Now I have a regular guy and I certainly have no intention of giving out his name...lol.

My sexual activities are very vanilla; no orgies, nothing kinky, just plain old suck, fuck and chuck. And always one on one. Pretty boring actually compared to the antics some guys get up to...haha.

And I never go to discos or nightclubs. When I'm on holiday I'm tucked up in bed - alone - by 3am.

And just for the record I personally can vouch for NIrish ;the guy's a legend - a cockstar with a cock of steel. When he's in town a lot of boys make a very decent living.

Liked

I've never thought there was a lot of "false" posts here - Beachlover excepted! And while I've found some posts a bit graphic for my taste, I've never had reason to believe they aren't true.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Personally, IтАЩve never entertained any doubts whatsoever that the reports posted by NIrish-guy and a447 are anything but accurate. The issue is that, in comparison to me, their lifestyles, while in Thailand, and elsewhere in the Far East, have the effect of making me feel in some way inadequate. Like I am somehow, missing out, not really getting my fair share.

But I console myself in the belief that both our sexually prodigious posters are younger, healthier, stronger, fitter, more virile, much more handsome and much wealthier than me. And that both posters are the exception here and not the rule. That way I comfort myself in the knowledge that my limited sexual shenanigans in Thailand are, more or less, average and equivalent to the sexual encounters the majority of my fellow members of this forum experience. And no matter what anyone else says, IтАЩm going to stick to that belief thank you very much! No, please, donтАЩt tell me IтАЩm wrong тАж la-la-la-la тАж IтАЩm not listening.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Jelly, please don't confuse my sexploits with those of NIrish. They are chalk and cheese...lol

I only have sex two or three times a day on average. Our friend has sex twice or three times an hour! He's fucking unbelievable.

Unfortunately, I can't do the revolving door thing - one boy leaves and another arrives. Needless to say, I'm green with envy. And wish I had the stamina. But I find that good sex takes a lot out of me as the session tends to last for quite a while - I'm totally spent (and very, very satisfied!) and need time in between to recover.

both our sexually prodigious posters are younger, healthier, stronger, fitter, more virile, much more handsome and much wealthier
    I'm probably none of those! And as for bring handsome, the boys couldn't give a shit about that. Their eyes are on our wallets, not our faces.

Like many gay guys I just love sex so much I can't help myself; it's like a drug. And in Asia its a drug that is freely available so I take advantage of that fortunate situation. Luckily, Asia is on my doorstep so I don't have to travel such a long distance as yourself to avail myself if what's on offer. In Asia we can have sex with the boy of our dreams everyday. So that's what I do.

It doesn't get better than that!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha ha I literally lol'd out loud at some of A447s comments above with my alleged sexual proclivities, I was about to state that he was WAY off the mark and I wasn't half as busy on as he suggested but when I thought to "some" of the situations Ive found myself in I had to have a wee giggle to myself and think "Aye right enough that was fun" - BUT I'm also happy / unhappy to admit that like everyone else im not getting any longer and the days of apparent non stop shagginv action are of course lessening and im sure "on average" my average hit rate is not much differnt to anyone else's these days ie the same two or three spread over a day night just like A447 and im sure many others.

Although I'm still happy that on occassion a few times over a trip I still have a few wee bursts of go mad Yee haa action when corrupted by others and go a bit nuts and quickly build up the batting average a tad, but even with those crazy times thrown into the pot my "fun" is im sorry to say nowhere in the range that A447 may suggest lol - but I thank him for the compliment ( if it even is one ?) none the less - although when I read HIS reports im seriously thinking that his compliments may in fact be a well thought out smoke screen to hide his OWN actions of him currently being the biggest whoremaster on the board :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A bit hesitant to jump in here and spoil the a447/Nirish mutual admiration love fest. Personally I find that my sex drive goes into overdrive when I arrive in Thailand(will fuck 3 times plus/day) but find that by the 8 or 9th day the novelty starts to wear off and my drive drops to normal levels which is once /day. However what still distinguishes Thailand is the level of quality, cost and availability of willing partners...far superior to anything available in Europe.

Liked

Always curious to read what others are up to (unless it's boring or unrealistic, then I will skip).

I wish more members shared real conversations from gayromeo or Line (unfortunately, grindr doesn't allow to export conversations in any form, all I can do is take screenshots), or facebook or email if you use these (I don't).