Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphic trip reports

Liked

Re: Graphic trip reports

Joe, is this post, perchance, aimed at little old me?? Lol

But am I alone in finding some reports a bit too graphic in terms of describing sexual encounters? I don't mind reading......
    Your sensibilities would not be offended if you didn't continue reading when the post starts to get " too graphic." Just stop reading, or better still, don't go to that thread, especially if it's one of mine (although I sometimes give a warning -graphic content ahead).

It's a bit like the girl who told you she had to change her seat on the bus 4 times.
    "Why? We're you molested?"
    "Yes...eventually."

My posts are not about my sexual performance - God forbid, it's nothing to write home about. I'm certainly no sexual athlete, nor a hung stud! I like to describe the hot, hot guys I meet -not difficult in Asia- and their awesome sexual performance and gorgeous face, body and equipment. (Not mine;I sadly lack in all those areas!) Sex just happens to be my favourite pastime and I thank god every day for giving me Asia on my doorstep, the ability to visit whenever I feel horny and the guys it has to offer. In the West, gay sex of the type I enjoy here is just not available if you are, say,over 40. The cut-off in Japan is early thirties. So that rules me out.

But the main reason I post about my exploits is for future reference;I can go back and read about the special guys who I have met with the aim of maybe catching up with them again. It's kind of like a diary.

But my Pattaya and Phnom Penh reports have managed close to 2,400 views, so obviously some people are interested, although some may be offended also. Who knows?

Im sorry if I have offended anyone here. I was about to report on last night's exploits but it might be better to just hold off a while.

Once again, apologies all round.

Life's good.

Liked

IтАЩm with a447 on this one. As he said, he never describes himself, but does give us detailed descriptions of the lads he meets and the situations he finds himself in. As long as posts arenтАЩt of the boastful type, but the informative type, then I enjoy reading them.

As with all types of posts or topics, no one is forced to read them, we are all free to ignore subject matter which we find offensive or have no interest in. Those who write explicit, graphic posts are fairly well known and easily avoidable. But a quick look at the number of hits they get show that they are popular and attract considerable interest.

Publish and be damned I say!
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    I really don't need the full details of what actually happened. :-\
    Then don't read them ------ or is that too obvious an answer?

Liked

a447, I'm not at all offended by your posts though I do tend to skip over some of the detail. This was meant to be a light-hearted thread but I couldn't find the "eyes averted" smilie :ymblushing:

I was bored last night so just wanted to start a conversation. Although it seems I'm not alone in my thoughts. But keep posting your reports - I like your writing style and sense of humour. :ymhug:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

So, a447, back to what matters ... how was it yesterday ?
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes a447....pray do tell...and btw i was totally surprised that in Japan the cut off age is in the 30's, had always thought it would be more like other Asian countries where a forigner is simply popular because he is not Asian.

Liked

I don't get offended by posters graphic details of sexual encounters but I sometime wonder why certain posters have to keep telling us that they shag more,spend more, tip more and have more fun than the rest of us combined. Doubt if it impresses anyone.

Liked

Sorry Joe, but I'm afraid I'd have to say that some posters exploits while grimace inducing and may have me feeling like I just witnessed a train wreak...are in the end enjoyable to read here. The more depraved, perverted, audacious and totally off-the-wall the better. I would welcome, but may look through my eyelashes occasionally, a description that includes texture, smell, taste, feel, among other things...it doesn't even need to be well written just real. :ymparty:

Liked

The more depraved, perverted, audacious and totally off-the-wall the better. I
    I'm working on it!

Liked

Hope it truly bizarre, a447.

Although not turned on by others graphic exploits sure am not offended by them; just skip to what is of interest to me. I do question the ethics of those who post photos of their conquests.