Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
... I was chatting on Line with a boy from gboysiam, he wrote he will not travel that far (from Ramkhamhaeng to Sathorn, 20 km, one hour by bus). Spoiled brat!
When I read your above comment this morning ChristianPFC I must admit that I laughed out loud. Now, whether he really is a spoiled brat is impossible for me to say.
Quote Originally Posted by anonone
... And I am not sure about assuming spoiled brat status for someone that doesn't want to travel one hour for a date. I wouldn't want to do that....though I may be a spoiled brat as well...have to think about that. LOL
And, as IтАЩve never had the pleasure of meeting anonone, I couldnтАЩt possibly say if he too deserves the cognomen spoiled brat. All I know is he does have an aversion to meeting anyone who has lost their mojo in case it is infectious. LOL!

But expecting a potential sexual contact to travel across Bangkok doesnтАЩt seem unduly arduous to me, especially if an offer was made to pay his travel costs. In fact, IтАЩve had several lads from various parts of Thailand endure 10-12 hour bus journeys to come and meet me. And, to show itтАЩs not just a one way street, IтАЩve flown to several regions of Thailand to meet new contacts. On one occasion I even paid for a guy to fly up from the south of Thailand to meet me in Bangkok. Hmm тАж I must have been feeling overly generous that day.

But not everything has gone smoothly, there have been times when new contacts havenтАЩt turned up at the agreed meeting place. My usual reaction is to shrug my shoulders and say, well, you win some, you lose some (but through gritted teeth). It never occurred to me to brand them as spoiled brats. But thereтАЩs a thought. LOL!

Maybe in your case Christian the boy was engrossed in a Thai TV soap opera? I know from past experience it can be difficult to tear them away from their beloved soaps. Did you tell him you donтАЩt possess a TV by any chance?