Joe, is this post, perchance, aimed at little old me?? Lol

But am I alone in finding some reports a bit too graphic in terms of describing sexual encounters? I don't mind reading......
Your sensibilities would not be offended if you didn't continue reading when the post starts to get " too graphic." Just stop reading, or better still, don't go to that thread, especially if it's one of mine (although I sometimes give a warning -graphic content ahead).

It's a bit like the girl who told you she had to change her seat on the bus 4 times.
"Why? We're you molested?"
"Yes...eventually."

My posts are not about my sexual performance - God forbid, it's nothing to write home about. I'm certainly no sexual athlete, nor a hung stud! I like to describe the hot, hot guys I meet -not difficult in Asia- and their awesome sexual performance and gorgeous face, body and equipment. (Not mine;I sadly lack in all those areas!) Sex just happens to be my favourite pastime and I thank god every day for giving me Asia on my doorstep, the ability to visit whenever I feel horny and the guys it has to offer. In the West, gay sex of the type I enjoy here is just not available if you are, say,over 40. The cut-off in Japan is early thirties. So that rules me out.

But the main reason I post about my exploits is for future reference;I can go back and read about the special guys who I have met with the aim of maybe catching up with them again. It's kind of like a diary.

But my Pattaya and Phnom Penh reports have managed close to 2,400 views, so obviously some people are interested, although some may be offended also. Who knows?

Im sorry if I have offended anyone here. I was about to report on last night's exploits but it might be better to just hold off a while.

Once again, apologies all round.

Life's good.