Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phnom Penh report

Liked

Re: Phnom Penh report

Hey a447 great reports! I really like your writing style.
    Thanks! I haven't been to Cambodia since 2000, so I'm guessing things have changed. Was with a straight friend so mostly behaved anyway. Next time can be different!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Ah, decisions, decisions. I'm now in a terrible dilemma; do I choose big cock tomorrow night over the cutest butt I've ever seen? This time, the butt wins out as I've still got Chiang Mai later in the week to look forward to - no shortage of big appendages there.
    My god even after all this time that answer isn't obvious to you....why you just off them BOTH and get them both back at the same time together with you for a 3 some and then you can fuck them both AND get fucked AND have the pleasure of watching my bog cock fuck Mr Bubble Butt !

ps don't worry you can thank me for that great idea later, your welcome ! lol

Liked

The idea of having both of them did occur to me - you've taught me well, NIrish - but mr Bubble-butt said he wouldn't let Mr Big cock fuck him. So that was that.

Liked

but mr Bubble-butt said he wouldn't let Mr Big cock fuck him. So that was that.
    Uhm, how about this configuration then:

Big Cock Guy ===> You ==> Mr Bubble Butt

You'd get both the big cock and the bubble butt, conveniently sandwiched in between. Isn't that almost to obvious for me to have to suggest?

Great reports, by the way!
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

lego - I thought exactly the same, and I'm not even into fucking
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

O:-) I went back to Hatha tonight and thus time both number 27 AND number 36 were on hand to greet me. Then the pressure was on -
    "Four hand massage. Ok??"
    "No, not tonight."
    "Why you no want?? Happy, happy. You fuck me and my friend fuck you."

Mr Impossibly Cute told me that his friend never gets chosen because the locals, who make up 99% of the clientele, think he's too dark. So the pressure was on to include him in tonight's romp.

" Sorry, I can't do it. I'm too shy."
    "No problem," Mr Bubble-butt chimed in. "If you shy I go to toilet and close door when he fuck you."

I didn't want to tell them the real reason why I declined their offer. The problem is that when I bottom I lose my hard-on. Nirish's and Lego's idea of a sandwich did cross my mind but it would have ended in an embarrassing disaster. And I certainly didn't want anything to prevent me having my way with his gorgeous butt.

So it was just the two of us. He fucked me and I fucked him and we both went away happy. He told me that he didn't like the local customers."They give small tip and want boom-boom for free!"

Just an observation; when I go to a Thai massage place it's either I fuck him OR he fucks me - never both. I wonder if they'd charge more if they were top AND bottom for a customer. I guess they would.

Tomorrow I think I might try his friend. He's also both top and bottom. I'm dying to see his big cock. And who knows - he might also have a cute butt. And I might even be able to make out a pair if decent sized balls!

Liked

Come to think of it - indeed in Thailand it is either or.
    Will try to break this rule in November.

Liked

When I turned up at Hatha last night my dilemma was quickly solved - Mr Big Cock was nowhere to be seen, so I went upstairs with my regular guy and he bottomed for me.

I then went to the riverside and while walking along looking for a place to eat I was suddenly grabbed my Mr Muscles from the other night and dragged into his restaurant. Well actually, as soon as he grabbed me I rushed in and took a seat...lol. He came and sat with me and again showed me his bulging biceps. He knows that I don't want him to take me around during the day on his motorcycle, but he had another card up his sleeve; turns out he's a pimp.

"I have nice boy. He my friend. I can take him to your hotel. I also go into room."
    "Oh, does that mean I can have sex with you?"
    "Mm..maybe. We can see."

Although he denies he's gay, he told me he used to work at the Rainbow Bar.

"My friend like me. He go to gym."

But when he told me how old the boy was I suddenly lost interest. I finished my meal quickly and literally ran out of the place. Why on earth would such a young, handsome guy with a body to die for be involved in such illegal activities? It's really sad.

I headed over to the Rainbow Bar. I heard about it back at the hotel -Arthur and Paul on Street 71. I was swimming in the pool when a farang and two boys jumped in. The farang is the owner of the bar and the two guys work there and one of the boys latched on to me and told me about it. By the time he'd stopped advertising the bar and trying to get me to take him to my room, I got out of the pool looking like a wrinkly old prune!

It's a small place with an outside seating area. It was quite crowded for a week night. Cocktails $3. Well worth a visit. Everyone is very friendly there. I didn't see any money boys lurking;in fact the only money boys I've seen were at Blue Chilli. If you haven't been there in a while you'll notice big changes. It's an ok bar but when it gets busy there is no time to talk to any of the waiters, unlike the Rainbow and 2 Colours bars; they are much more fun as you can also sit and talk to a variety of farangs.

Btw, I was chatting with one of the boys who works at the hotel. He said all the boys there are straight. Apparently, the owner had them wearing skimpy shorts (nothing wrong with that!) but the boys revolted and refused to wear them. More's the pity but I can understand that if they are straight they do not want horny farang ogling them and continually inviting them back the their room for sex.

I left Phnom spend this morning and am now in Chiang Mai.

Just a word of warning. If you are catching a morning flight out of Phnom Penh make sure you allow plenty of time to get to the airport - at least an hour, especially if you have a taxi driver like mine. I'd booked him the previous night for 7:30 am. He turned up 30 minutes late. When we finally got going he just idled along at around 20kph, looking out the window admiring the view, talking on his mobile phone, stopping to let cars and motorbikes in, sending sms messages...

"Excuse me. I'm in a hurry to catch my flight. Can you go a bit faster?"
    He put his foot down and hit 30 kph. And that was it.

The traffic was chaotic. Where are all these people going? Are they driving around all day looking for a parking spot? Being rush hour I'd have thought he would have taken some of the back roads, but no, he decided to take the main roads and we got to one place where the traffic just stopped. We waited and waited and waited....

It took 45 minutes just to reach the road to the airport. When the road finally opened up, he's still sitting on 30 kph! Cars were actually passing us and getting in front of us. Does this car actually have an engine or is he pedalling the fucking thing!?

So that was Phnom Penh. If you are looking for an alternative to Thailand, you can have a lot of fun here. And I can thoroughly recommend the hotel, even though when I was there they were still building 5 more rooms so it was very noisy all day from 10am. No chance for a sleep-in or an afternoon nap. It's also located right on the edge of the tourist area of the city and tuk tuk drivers want $3 instead of $2. Other than that, it's perfect. I'll be heading back after Christmas.

Liked

Thank you very much for sharing. I enjoy your graphic description.

My visit to Hatha Khmer Massage by man (street 368) in July was not that eventful. Found a bordercase in the line-up of 20 boys, nice room, good massage, and very willing and able to please.

Liked

The idea of having both of them did occur to me - you've taught me well, NIrish - but mr Bubble-butt said he wouldn't let Mr Big cock fuck him. So that was that.
    Hi A447

I think I have also come across no 27 at Hatha Khmer - he is a very cute guy indeed. I assume he works regularly at that massage place. If so, what arrangements do you usually make to spring him from the massage place. Is there a special fee to be paid or do you just hook=up with him by phone ??

Thanks again. I enjoyed reading your report

James