I would LOVE to post a pic of this guy's butt, especially as I see it - from the doggy-style position. It really is a wonder to behold. But in the interests of good taste I'd make sure I was nowhere to be seen! It's all about him and the goldmine he's sitting on. And on the basis of that butt alone, I've already planned a return trip in December - earlier if I can find the time. I discussed the possibility of him" taking care of me" next time; he'd stay at his own place but come to the hotel in the afternoon every day and we'd spend the time in the pool, in my room, etc until I was ready for bed after midnight. A bit like my arrangement with my guy in Pattaya.

Anyway, I went back tonight and sat chatting with him at the bar. He told me that he used to work for a Japanese company - Maribeni. so I asked him a question in Japanese just to see if he understood and to my surprise he replied in perfect Japanese. WTF?? He told me that whilst working in the company they sent him off to learn the language. So we had more conversation just sitting at the bar than we've had in the last 3 days.

There was one more surprise; the guy behind the bar suggested a four hands massage. Number 27 chimed in: "He has big cock." What?? Now you tell me! The guy pointed to the beer bottle and said " Yes, have big cock." I'd already chosen number 27 for the night and was not about to go back on my word. But I desperately wanted him, so I've decided to go back tomorrow afternoon for a special session with him.

Tonight I fucked Mr Bubble-butt again and that was that. He didn't fuck me - I was exhausted.

Ah, decisions, decisions. I'm now in a terrible dilemma; do I choose big cock tomorrow night over the cutest butt I've ever seen? This time, the butt wins out as I've still got Chiang Mai later in the week to look forward to - no shortage of big appendages there.

As I wAs walking along the river tonight I got to thinking- it's not a terrible dilemma at all; its a wonderful dilemma! Ah...only in Asia.

I headed off to the Blue Chilli bar but it was very quiet. There was a moneyboy sitting outside and he asked if could join me. Not a problem. He was the second gym junkie I've met in two days - absolutely magnificent biceps which he was proud to show me and let me "explore." But conversation was very difficult. Once, I turned to ask him a question and got a look at his "what the fuck am I doing sitting with this old farang" look. As soon as he saw me looking at him he flashed the familiar " I'm with my ATM tonight" smile.

I decided to leave and wander down to 2 Colours bar. Unlike Blue Chilli, there were quite a few customers, but what with the rain and impending storm I called it a night.

Tomorrow I may check out the Rainbow Bar.