O:-) I went back to Hatha tonight and thus time both number 27 AND number 36 were on hand to greet me. Then the pressure was on -
"Four hand massage. Ok??"
"No, not tonight."
"Why you no want?? Happy, happy. You fuck me and my friend fuck you."

Mr Impossibly Cute told me that his friend never gets chosen because the locals, who make up 99% of the clientele, think he's too dark. So the pressure was on to include him in tonight's romp.

" Sorry, I can't do it. I'm too shy."
"No problem," Mr Bubble-butt chimed in. "If you shy I go to toilet and close door when he fuck you."

I didn't want to tell them the real reason why I declined their offer. The problem is that when I bottom I lose my hard-on. Nirish's and Lego's idea of a sandwich did cross my mind but it would have ended in an embarrassing disaster. And I certainly didn't want anything to prevent me having my way with his gorgeous butt.

So it was just the two of us. He fucked me and I fucked him and we both went away happy. He told me that he didn't like the local customers."They give small tip and want boom-boom for free!"

Just an observation; when I go to a Thai massage place it's either I fuck him OR he fucks me - never both. I wonder if they'd charge more if they were top AND bottom for a customer. I guess they would.

Tomorrow I think I might try his friend. He's also both top and bottom. I'm dying to see his big cock. And who knows - he might also have a cute butt. And I might even be able to make out a pair if decent sized balls!