I'm sitting on the second floor of my hotel overlooking an inviting swimming pool and lush gardens, nibbling on a croissant and a pain au chocolat, washing it all down with un grand cafe. Am I in Paris? Could we'll be but no, I'm in a French run men-only hotel in PP. And what a hotel! It is beautiful. The room is huge and very minimalist with a large soft bed and designer bathroom. In fact the bathroom kind of spreads out all along one wall. There are lots of cute boys working here and I presume -actually I'm desperately hoping! - they are "available." Nudity is allowed but I'm get to get an eyeful of cock.

Speaking of which, by sheer chance the hotel is within walking distance of the Hatha Khmer massage place - 10 minutes away, although you can get there a lot quicker if, like me, you run! The only problem is that it's located down the end of a long, dark street with lots of dubious-looking guys lurking in the shadows. At one point I thought it best to turn around but my cock, as usual, told me to keep going. And there it was!

I wandered in through the garden where lots of boys were sitting playing on their phones. There is a small bar near the entrance so I sat down and had a beer whilst perusing what was on offer. There were about 20 guys hanging out and they were all very attractive.

Then I saw him - number 38. He walked past me at the bar. He smiled at me and I got an instant hard-on. When I'd finished my drink the manager herded them all into the "choose your guy" room - something I find very awkward at the best of times. I quickly spotted number 38 and immediately grabbed him. A furtive glance revealed at least another 4 absolute stunners.

We went upstairs to a nice clean room with a bed and an attached bathroom. After I'd showered I got face-down on the bed and he removed his clothes but left his boxers on. He spend about 30 minutes massaging my legs and butt, with many "accidental" brushing up against my balls and "slips" of his fingers into my butt-crack.

He got me to turn over and I asked him to remove his boxers. He then immediately jumped on top of me and started kissing me all over whilst I ran my hands over his beautiful, smooth body and grabbed his arse.

He then went down on me and gave me an exquisite blowjob. Wow, this guy has talent! We then assumed the 69 position with him on top and that's when I saw it - actually I hardly saw anything! Omg, what a small cock! And those balls! They looked like 2 small peas in a wrinkled pod! So there goes any thought of him fucking me. I'd have more fun with a lubed-up toothpick!

So I asked if I could fuck him. No problem..within seconds his ankles were behind his ears.

I left very satisfied. I tipped him $20 and paid $10 for the massage, which was surprisingly good.

I then headed off to the Blue Chilli bar but it was very quiet,mod I wandered down to the 2 Colours bar. It was also quiet but there was a very cute young New Zealander sitting there - just gorgeous. Then an old farang walked in alone but was soon joined by a very handsome guy. It appears they are in a relationship as the farang lives here. Later 2 girls arrived and then a couple more farang and soon we had a party going on outside the bar.

There were a few young guys hanging around but I don't think they were money boys. And I didn't see any in Blue Chilli, but it may have been too early.

I'm off to both bars again tonight ( after another visit to Hatha) - Blue Chilli has its big show. I'm not interested in the drag show, but I hear the " singers" are accompanied on stage by hot dancers.

Only been here one day but it looks promising.

Life's good!