Not a bad option, maybe, for those expats in Thailand who are looking for a boyfriend and who happen to be sick and tired of Thai boys (that doesn't include myself, I'm just mentioning it because I've been subjected to their whining and bitching a lot recently).
Quote Originally Posted by a447
just keep wondering how long the boyfriend experience would last before he strayed.

But how is that any different to any other guy one might meet, if you go through from life thinking like that then you'd never hook up with anyone for longer than one night ( HA I've just remember who I'm addressing this post too !!! that thinking just might explain A LOT perhaps :-) Personally I always work on the basis that with me being older and gays generally being a pack of tarts anyway that over a longish period of time thats always going to be a fairly likely outcome anyway at some point and then it's just a matter of how that's handled as to whether it has to be a deal breaker or not as in my view if handled correctly and openly that shouldn't necessarily need to be the death kiss to a relationship - as lets face it (and speaking personally anyway) let he without sin cast the first stone and all that in that regard.

Mind you ask me again how I feel in a few months or years when I discover my BF fucking half of the town where I live and perhaps my view might change who knows, mind you as no matter how hard he tries I'll probably have out done him I guess I'm not really one to judge ! :-)