Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phnom Penh

Liked

Re: Phnom Penh

Hi,
    I've stayed at both, Rambutan last December, The Quay a couple of years ago.
    The Quay is in a good position as it's close to the centre of things on the riverside, plenty of bars and restaurants close by and Blue Chilli is a 10 min walk.
    The better rooms overlooking the river are good and it's a stylish place.
    Rambuttan Resort is a tuk tuk ride away from the action in BKK1, there's not a lot going on around the area but there is a local market close by and the Russian market is not far - still a tuk tuk ride away though. Rooms and service are great as it the pool and bar/restaurant area, although both can get busy with expats especially at weekends. Their chef, Mr Meanchy is really good. They have in house massage and their penthouse is a great room with a large Jacuzzi on it's own room terrace.
    Cheers

Liked

Re: Phnom Penh

Thanks to God PP is a place that has not been sullied and trashed by your over fat presence.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.