Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
Quote Originally Posted by corky
Nothing to declare.
The point is that the people insulted have been identified by their real names and their business by someone hiding behind a pseudonym.
That is cowardly and malicious.
Well, I guess "insulted" is a reality-check after "attacked" and "back stabbed" as a description of what was (frankly) some pretty mild criticism - so, kudos to you for that.

As you know, this is an anonymous board and we all use pseudonyms - it's difficult to see how any of us can comment on others or be critical without falling foul of the second sentence in your post. Where someone is involved in the entertainment industry, I think their personality (or alleged lack of it) is fair game for comment.

For the record, I do not know "fat and Scottish" Andy at all, and I have spoken only very briefly to the other two - so I have no axe to grind. All I know is that any time I have

gone to The Venue, I've been happy with their product, prices, and service - but had I onot been satisfied I would feel entitled to comment on a Board and even refer to them
personally, as they are the "face" of the business. In the real world, as in the

cybeversion, that is what customers DO.
The 'fat Scottish guy is presumably the sound and lights technition. I would describe him as a " pleasant roly-poly Scot". Maybe the op is referring to the actual owner who may also be a Scot but he's an ok guy too. His only crime is to be a perpetual patron of transgender shows but this would be a crime only in certain regions of the earth. Me D and Mr R are true professionals and THEIR only sin was to steal Monty's 3 best dancers anc act which tolled the death knell for Monty's excellent show across the Road.
Hmm.. may "steal" is too strong a word but ya'll know what I mean.