Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thailand Tests New Anti-HIV Gel

Liked

Re: Thailand Tests New Anti-HIV Gel

How funereal of you to say that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    u guys r too funny....my current one is Chinese student ...believe his family have spent just about every yuan they have to send him to study here ...on a student visa that allows him to work 20 hours/week but with covid he lost his job....that part time job was to pay for his accomodation and some living expenses....upon discovering he was in a dire financial situation I generously invited him to move in with me...fwb type arrangement....not that I had to try to hard...his grindr profile said "looking for a free room"....
    Where I live, the Chinese students seem to be loaded. Several times a week they tend to get deliveries from Amazon, or often some luxury goods brand. When they get a car, BMW seems to be the preferred brand.

None looking for free rooms in exchange for favours. Although, just occasionally, there is one who is looking for some action.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

u guys r too funny....my current one is Chinese student ...believe his family have spent just about every yuan they have to send him to study here ...on a student visa that allows him to work 20 hours/week but with covid he lost his job....that part time job was to pay for his accomodation and some living expenses....upon discovering he was in a dire financial situation I generously invited him to move in with me...fwb type arrangement....not that I had to try to hard...his grindr profile said "looking for a free room"....
    I have to give U credit your fantasy stories remain unrivaled.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 11th, 2022), mr giggles (January 10th, 2022)

Liked

...quite correct...but im not going to be on it 365 days/year....gotta give the internal organs a rest...been off it for over 6 months....have a live in houseboy /uni student who satisfies my every need...best I can do in these covid times ....life is tough
    https://www.iwantprepnow.co.uk/how-to-take-prep/

I used 3 of the 4 methods described. everyday if vacationing in a high sex land, event based, and T's and S's when active but not being a slut.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Respects to fountainhall for the original post.

Liked

Anyone seen these? what is the cost? will the boys participate in this test?

HIV Self-Test Kits Rolled Out In Pharmacies Nationwide
    HIV self-testing kits are available at pharmacies from today under a new measure to help Thailand meet its commitment to end HIV-Aids by 2030.

https://www.nationthailand.com/blogs/life/40005527

very expensive on the net, see for sale in Chinese twitter sites....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There is a big debate of course as to the wisdom of selling HIV home testing kits re how people may react when they get a positive result.

I'm torn on the subject as I think 'knowing" your status, certainly in the west IS much better than not knowing as there is plently of access to treatment now to make HIV a very manageable condition.

HOWEVER several Thai guys I know / knew who'd tested positive took it, no matter how many times you told them otherwise, to mean it was the old "death sentence" that it used to be and then took on a very "well so be it" type attitude and either started living an even more dangerous sex / drink / drugs type lifestyle ( whilst possibly infecting others too) and / or simply went home "to die", always when their death ( as ultimately happened on at least two occasions that I know of) was TOTALLY avoidable, which was heartbreaking to witness.

And yes before anyone asks I did try and help in various ways both financially and also by putting them in touch with various Thai HIV support groups in Bangkok etc, but as i said two of them at least took it on themselves that they were dying and that was that and so simply gave up, when there conditions would have suggested otherwise perhaps.

9. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 18th, 2022)