Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thailand, what have you done to me?

Liked

Thailand, what have you done to me?

Warning! Warning! Warning!
    This post contains graphic details of my sexual exploits in Thailand. Don't read any further unless you want to read about my sexual activities.

When I first came to Thailand I was single and thought of myself as a guy that was relationship oriented. I was dating a few guys here in the USA and was hopeful to settle down with one of them and build a life together. It just so happened that one of the guys I was dating was from Bali Indonesia. The other guys I was dating were local guys that were not yet ready to settle down.

For some reason my Bali friend became mad at me and to make things up to him I decided I would take him on a trip. I picked up a gay travel magazine that happened to feature a full spread about Thailand. It said nothing about the bars but told about the jungle tours, the snake shows and the temples and played up the shopping and hand made crafts. I pitched the idea to him but he informed me he could not leave the USA at the moment. Well I was still interested in visiting Thailand. A friend of mine found my magazine and decided to take the trip before I booked my trip. He went to Thailand a single man and returned in a relationship. He found a handsome guy that wanted nothing from him other than his time, companionship, caring and sex. They stayed together for a few years till his Thai friend was forced to marry once his family found out he was having homosexual relations. Anyway....

I went to Thailand not knowing what to expect but I was not looking to sleep around. I had a very handsome guide show me around and I constantly ignored his flirting. He introduced me to some other Thai guys. He got on the phone and soon we all met at an outdoor restaurant for dinner and the other guys were flirting with me too and I didn't know what to think. Were they just playing with me I thought? Soon a Farang guy and another Thai guy joined us and the guys began to flirt with both me and the Farang and the Farang was starting to flirt with me also. As a side note, the Farang guy and I did exchange email addresses and that is when he told me what was on his mind when we met.

That night my Thai friend took me many places and once the night was over he returned me to my room. I thanked him for showing me around and thought he was going to leave. He told me he was drunk and lived far away and wanted to know if he could sleep in my room? I myself was a little tipsy from all the drinking so I was sure he was telling me the truth about being near drunk. He also said he had to go to work in the morning. I agreed and we showered separately and got into bed. With the lights out and me trying to sleep, he asked me if I liked the Farang? I told him I thought he was nice. He asked if I liked any of his friends. I told him they were nice. He asked me if I liked him and I told him he is nice. He asked if I like Thai and if I liked any of the guys I saw in the gogo show. I told him yes. He rested his hand on my back asking, "Is okay?" and I said yes. He asked if he can touch this? and with that he touched my ass briefly. I said yes and he put his hand on my ass. After some time he removed his hand from the outside of my underwear to slip his hand into my underwear, squeezed my ass and said goodnight to me. I didn't think much about it because I enjoyed sleeping with guys I was dating and we often slept next to each other, felt each other up but didn't have sex. I have done that so often that I didn't think this was any different.

Next he pushed my underwear down a little and palmed my ass and again said good night. From time to time I could feel his finger pushing at my ass ring. After some time passed he removed his hand and spooned next to me. I remember feeling his erection trapped in his underwear being pressed against me. From time to time I could feel his erection throb and flex against me. His next move was to release his erection and press it against my ass. I lifted my leg and maneuvered his cock between my legs so that the head of his cock was peeking out from between my legs near my balls. I lowered my legs holding his cock in the grip of my closed legs and said good night to him. I could still feel him throb even more as he slowly tried to pull and push his cock between my legs.

I don't know how much time went by but he used one hand to lower my underwear to my knees before he did the same with his own. I kinda felt this was going in a direction that I was not prepared for and knew I was going to have to slow things down and get back on track to going to sleep. With all his movement his cock was no-longer between my legs but now poking at my butt. Still I said nothing. When his cock began to push as my ring I said no... We sleep and put his cock back to its original position between my legs. He put his hand on my hip and again began a push and pull motion and then pushed me over as he laid on-top of me. Pushing and pulling his cock between my legs, kicking off his underwear and using his foot to push my underwear down and off. He was breathing hotly into my ear and on my neck turning me on. "I want to fuck you" he said as he gripped me tight while grinding his cock between us both. I said nothing and after some time he repeated his request. "I have condom" he said. I said Okay. He reached under the pillow finding his condom and lube. I'm sure you know what happens next.

Over the next few days, we talked but we didn't meet-up again and I was headed to Pattaya.

In Pattaya, I stayed at LeCafe Royale. I was shy to explore the area on my own. I wanted to find the gay beach and was hoping the gay beach was the one just outside of boyztown but it was not. I spend most of my time at Throbb watching the show and buying drinks. I was feeling pretty good and after having some great sex with my friend in Bangkok I was rather impressed with the sexual skills of Thai guys. I stayed till the bar closed and flooded the streets with the other customers. I didn't know where to go. Next thing I know I am walking with a Thai guy. We are talking and walking as if we had spent the whole day together. At some point I remember us ending up in my room stripping off our clothes as we make small talk. After the shower and once in bed, again I said no, no, no before I said yes, yes, yes. And once again I am not let down by the sexual skills of the average gay Thai man. Maybe it is then that I decide to go back to the gogo bar in Bangkok and off one of those hot guys I seen on stage.

In the USA I was very shy, but in Thailand it seems that flirting is as easy as waving hello. I decided to look for more flirting opportunities and soon I was flirting with construction workers, Utility workers, 7-11 clerks, Waiters, Hotel Staff and Police Officers.

When I returned to Bangkok I was checking into the Pinnacle hotel and a Asian guy saw me getting out of the Taxi provided by LeCafe Royal. The driver was in short shorts and a pink shirt. After seeing that the guy assumed correctly I was gay and asked me for my room number after I checked in. Once we both checked in and met up for sex. We went out for a tour of the city and returned to the room for sex again. Then he showed me Babylon and later DJ station before we came back to the hotel for more sex.

The next day I met a Thai guy from Dragoncastle personals and we had sex. He wanted to come back later that day and when he did he returned with a friend. Yes, I had sex with his friend and was well on my way to just screwing my way around while on vacation.

Now back in the USA, I am not the same guy. I once would date a guy for months before we had sex. Now.... Why wait?
    Before Thailand, I wanted a lover. After Thailand I just want a friend and avoid guys looking for a lover.
    Did Thailand change me? I don't know, I think it may have. Am I complaining? No way! I'm coming back in August!

(I was cleaning out my g-mail and stumbled on a memory)

These are the good'ol days

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Thailand, what have you done to me?

A sexy account Bucknaway!

Liked

Thanks, but it's more of a memory of my first visit to Thailand. Oh the memories......

Liked

Yes my first visit to Thailand was eight years ago and change me for ever. I used to spend my holidays with gay friends in European resorts like Playa del Ingles Spanish Canaries. However I was persuaded to give Thailand a try and only heard about Pattaya by accident on the plane. Myself and friend got there in the evening and took a double room intending to sleep together. However that changed when we returned to the hotel with Boys after visiting Boystown and took two rooms.
    The next day after a late late breakfast we took our new boyfriends to Dongtan Beach.
    Now I wouldn't think about a holiday anywhere else and when I'm not there I'm frequently on gay Thailand websites and planning my next trip.

Liked: 1

Looking good there bucky, do you work out occassionally or are you naturally muscular?

Liked

Thanks, I wish I was genetically muscular. I've been working out for years. For the last few years I was just working out for 1 to 2 hours a day, 4 days a week. Since I am getting older and want to make the most of what "Good Years" I have left, I increased my workout to 3 to 4 hours a day, cut eating dinner and take daily suppliments for muscle growth and fat reduction.

Once my trip comes in September I will cut my gym work back to 1 hour a day for 3 days a week....

Liked

Well, I admire you Bucky (I'm serious!) but at the end of the day, and regardless of whether we spend 30 hours a week sweating like a pig in the hope of looking like a modern-day Adonis or whether we look like a sack of manure, we all get fucked if we pay the price one way or another.

"C'est la vie, C'est la guerre" - as the Germans say (when impersonating the French)

Ask not what Thailand can do to you but what you can do to Thailand.
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I've been working out for years. For the last few years I was just working out for 1 to 2 hours a day, 4 days a week. Since I am getting older and want to make the most of what "Good Years" I have left, I increased my workout to 3 to 4 hours a day, cut eating dinner and take daily suppliments for muscle growth and fat reduction.
    I'm reminded of the fat woman in my office who once told everyone she's been going to Weight Watchers for eleven years.