Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The owner of this Board ...

Liked

The owner of this Board ...

... has made a few pithy comments to the dumb Dregs-of-this-Earth at http://pattayabitchboard.socialparody.c ... itch-board

The Prissy Poleaxe takes his high dudgeon to the stratosphere and becomes the self-appointed Defender of Moral Indignation (see the last post in that thread) for all message boards on the WWW.
    The best one can say regarding all this nonsense is that Poley possibly ~ though I don't know for certain ~ writes this stuff at least slightly sober ... unlike Tim Bit ~ a man who has, long ago, given up on the very concept of sobriety, much less truth-telling, or being not-naughty.
    And by the way ... don't ask me what the fuck those doooods are on about.

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Re: The owner of this Board ...

I saw the thread you refer to Smiles.

My reaction was that it's a pile of shite, and that "surfcrest" just isn't.

However I'm willing to be corrected.

And I'm still not convinced at all that Fat Boy is dead.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For the record then Surfcrest - is that you replying there to them and if it is then REALLY, you wanted to (re)open and provide a bitch board to enable it to carry on attacking usually your own members here ?? Really ?? And all in secret so no one would know who the owner was ?? if so that's starting to sound awfully like someone else hopefully recently departed - no ??

Liked

As you say, Nirish - let's have some clarification. I seriously hope it's a hoax.

Liked

The PBB and the TBB that we knew, when Neal owned it is very different from the Pattaya Bitch Board / Social Parody thing they have now and had before Neal came along to assume the identity of the BitchQueen.

I was trying, behind the scenes, to give the gangs at Social Parody something to replace what they lost in the battle. Neal was behind all of the poisonous stuff that they wrote and posted about on the PBB / TBB. Now that he is gone, I'd be certain that they are going to have some laughs at our expense based on the stuff we post, but it's all fun and games now. There's no rocks hidden in the snowballs.

The plan was to have Ron put a new platform together for them, one that was as functional as the last or perhaps more for them to set up as their new home. I would have worked with Ron to set that up and plug it into our server, where we would host it along side our other sites. It was never my intention to own it or control it in any way. I wouldn't even want admin access to the site, I'd just hand the keys over to Albert and let him run it while he still can.

Of course, there would be an agreement as to what they can legally post or not and if that line was ever crossed the plug would be pulled.

That was the plan, but Ron has said "no" and now the plan is known...the lack of trust from the Social Parody gang despite my having nothing to do with the proposed new site was enough to see the idea fail. As I said to them, "suit yourselves!"

While it may not have been my best idea to date, it was simply my way of re-planting the trees, the shrubs and the flowers after the war was over. As I said on Gay Thailand, I have reached out to Ron to try to put all that behind us now. That's not to say I'll be doing anything with Ron in the future...just that we've moved on. I'll be back in Thailand for another long stay in the coming months and no doubt I'll be bumping into Ron and these folks when I'm back, so I'd like to repair the damages to put all that in the distant past.

I hope you understand what I was trying to accomplish.

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha, Not one of your best ideas is a massive understatement in my opinion and I'm telling you that straight and not talking or saying that behind your back.

I think the whole twisted thing stinks to high heaven, however I'm not wasting anymore of my time even bothering to tell you why as I'm guessing you already know full well - which was of course why you wanted to try and keep the whole deal a tight secret from both your members here and the members of the bitch board too in the first place.

Sometimes one can be just too smart you know Surf - especially when you end up getting caught out trying to be a sneaky bugger perhaps - all in my humble opinion of course, others may disagree, but that's my view, said directly to you too so that there's no doubt of my view on your shady and underhand suggestion.

Liked

Well Surfy, I have read what you say and frankly I'm gobsmacked - I don't see what you were trying to "accomplish" at all.

Have you looked at that board recently - minus Neal (allegedly) ? I see no improvement whatsoever - it's still full of fucking psychopaths whose sole purpose in life is to denigrate other people. I have recently been accused of being sexually attracted to 2 yr olds -is what you had in mind as harmless entertainment? Have you learned nothing from the past 2 years?

Don't know what you were seeking to do there - but frankly it fucking stinks and you need your head examined if you intend getting into bed with those malevolent, pernicious, destructive cunts - and if you do, you can count me out of SGT

X(

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    which was of course why you wanted to try and keep the whole deal a tight secret from both your members here and the members of the bitch board too in the first place.

Sometimes one can be just too smart you know Surf - especially when you end up getting caught out trying to be a sneaky bugger perhaps - all in my humble opinion of course, others may disagree, but that's my view, said directly to you too so that there's no doubt of my view on your shady and underhand suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Have you looked at that board recently - minus Neal (allegedly) ? I see no improvement whatsoever - it's still full of fucking psychopaths whose sole purpose in life is to denigrate other people. I have recently been accused of being sexually attracted to 2 yr olds -is what you had in mind as harmless entertainment? Have you learned nothing from the past 2 years?

Don't know what you were seeking to do there - but frankly it fucking stinks and you need your head examined if you intend getting into bed with those malevolent, pernicious, destructive cunts - and if you do, you can count me out of SGT
    Like I said, not the best idea perhaps but I wasn't trying to be sneaky about it. We were only at the point of emails back and forth between Ron and I. We'd been pen pals occasionally since he left Sawatdee, through the war and then into this new period of reconciliation. He's a sensitive guy and no doubt through everything that's gone down, he's been under stress...undoubtedly drinks too much and I'd like to see him turn things around for himself. The original suggestion was for him to run it. I think he would have turned it into something that wasn't evil, but rather fun.

As the host...I could have it unplugged at any time if it turned into something ugly. This wasn't about resurrecting the old TBB or even the Social Parody crap. It was supposed to have been a brand new board with a bit of structure...something they certainly don't have now or while Neal ran it.

As for keeping it a tight secret, that's because it was just an idea between two people emailing back and forth. I hadn't even thought of mentioning it to anyone myself at that point, especially since Ron said he didn't like the idea from the start. I have no idea why he told Neal or Uncle Albert and I was just as surprised to see it mentioned on the Social Parody.

There are two schools of thought on this issue. One, to continue doing what we're successfully doing...and that's ignoring them to death OR We can accept the fact that they are always going to be there...and maybe there's a market for that sort of platform in the community and so here's our opportunity to steer that in the right direction with some basic rules to protect you guys and the rest of us from that shit they've been slinging.

I've been reading and posting to the Boards for years and all through those years there's been a clique of campiness that has either existed in the Boards or outside. And while I'm not thinking of these shit vents; poleaxe or timmberty...I have enjoyed some of the classic silly ones such as Uncle Albert, Dame Sanitree na Pakin, Pearl of the Orient, Aunty, Edith...etc.

Anyhow, it was just an idea...that's all. Sorry for the misunderstanding guys and now that I know how strongly you feel about it, I'll tell you that it will never be reconsidered. We'll go back to ignoring the sorry lot that remains.

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Of course, there would be an agreement as to what they can legally post or not and if that line was ever crossed the plug would be pulled.
    Okay, so you're not just paranoid (as I've known since a long time), but also delusional (that's news to me). Congratulations.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lego
    Okay, so you're not just paranoid (as I've known since a long time), but also delusional (that's news to me). Congratulations.
    Well...it was just an idea, you're going to have to wait for a better opportunity to pounce!

Surfcrest