Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pattaya or Bali

Liked

Re: Pattaya or Bali

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Here's another tip- give China a wide berth. There was no sign of any gay nightlife at all, and it turned out to be a complete waste of time. Mind you, we basically went for sightseeing but were kind of hoping there'd be some gay action somewhere.
    Thats the opposite of my experience

When i was in Beijing i had a queue of guys waiting to meet me... GayRomeo was blocked so i had to use PlanetRomeo.com but there was no shortage of guys waiting to have a white guy

As for night life... Destination was mobbed with gorgeous Chinese boys on the 2 occasions i was there... Again there was no shortage of approcaches (and i am no oil painting!
    I had my most memorable sex ever with a chinese guy from near vietnam border that i picked up in Destination :-o
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Yeah, Colmx, I totally forget about Destination - you actually recommended it to me in another thread. I guess it's because we are not really nightclub people and being in China for sightseeing, it totally slipped my mind.

I had jack'd on my ipad and it was working ok. Trouble is it seems most of the guys were looking for a relationship - there were a lot of " not MB" messages in their profiles.

I'm Chinese so why would I want to travel thousands of miles to see more Chinese when I can just look in the mirror?
    Oops! Sorry, Peeseua.

Liked

Curfew lifted?

Ok. Pattaya it is!

Bali can wait till after Pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    I'm Chinese so why would I want to travel thousands of miles to see more Chinese when I can just look in the mirror?
    Oops! Sorry, Peeseua.
    No problem. It's just that it's always been my ambition to sample all the different cuisines in the world that I could stuff in my mouth...and sausages count as part of a country's culinary heritage, don't they?

And my first experiences of Balinese and Javanese sausages were delightful, I assure you.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Liked

I have had a great time on Bali and, more recently, on the neighboring Island of Lombok.
    But for good or bad, I visited there with my handsome Muslim guy from Central Java.
    There was no way I could get him near a Gay Bar.
    But in the hotel room he was a delight. Just had to have it day and night!!!
    We made two one-day yours up to the mountains on Bali. Wonderful and only USD50 for each tour.
    On Bali, we stayed at the Mecure in Sanur. Nice beach front hotel and some great restaurants along the main road.
    Be sure to go to 3 Monkies. Great food. But avoid the Italian restaurant, very diappointing.
    On Lombak, I booked at the Sheraton Senggigi Beach. Beautiful property and only paid USD80 per night, off season.
    The hotel itself needs "freshing up" but big rooms and great dining room.
    Made a motorbike trip out along the North Coast.
    My friend really wanted to go to the 3 Gilli Islands. Maybe next time!!!
    OH and took the Fast Boat from Bali directly to Senggigi Wharf. Expensive, at USD90 RT for each person. But beats the Ferry or the Flights.
    The boat was full of HOT young men, and women, on their way to the Gillis. HUM maybe a good reason to add it to my next trip.
    CHEERS

Liked

Thanks for that; your impressions were interesting.
    We stayed in Seminyak. I chose that coast because the beaches are very different to the ones in Krabi, Phuket etc which my boyfriend knows well. He'd never seen surfing, nor the large Indian Ocean rollers that are needed for it.
    We looked at Sanur and didn't like it as much partly, I suppose, because it's similar to what we#'re used to in Thailand.

But the real highlights were our visits to temples in Mengwi, Ullawatu and Lake Bratan The landscapes are magical....but you have to drive for ninety minutes to escape the urbanisation around Kuta/Denpassar.

Alas! we return to Thailand today....but it's Pattaya and so all is not lost!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    " ... I chose that coast because the beaches are very different to the ones in Krabi, Phuket etc which my boyfriend knows well. He'd never seen surfing, nor the large Indian Ocean rollers that are needed for it ... "
    I'll bet if he's from Phuket and/or environs he'll be quite happy to stay well away from them thar "large Indian Ocean rollers" (circa 2004).
    If I were you I'd keep him indoors, studying Trotsky's memoirs. That will go over well.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    I guess it helps if you follow NIrish's advice and dress like a slut?
    For clarity I'm guessing you meant "AND" dress like a slut - as a secondary piece of advice of your own as never let it be said that I was trying to raise the standards of dress by this boards members ! lol
    Another short and funny post by Nirish guy, the second this year, and it's only June! I hadn't notice this fine difference in meaning between "and" and "AND", thanks for pointing it out, made me chuckle.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Which of course is more than most of us do when reading your usual apparently mainly Asperger driven posts Christian, so thank you, I am, as always, happy to oblige.