Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: crown prince

Liked

crown prince

THe thai crown prince takes over 1 wing of 5 star hotel in the uk, article in the uk paper daily telegraph, arrives with 30 hangers on but no wife and kids

Liked

Re: crown prince

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10852417/Crown-Prince-of-Thailand-takes-refuge-in-5-star-Hampshire-hotel.html
    Will he be summoned by Gen. Prayuth? :-)

Liked

great life.

Liked

Re: Army anounces Nationwide curfew

Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
    Thanks, Up2U, for the aljazeera link. The embedded links, as you say, are well worth following and are revealing about matters that are unmentionable in Thailand. Unfortunately, there is little in these reports to lift one's profound gloom about where Thailand is headed. One sentence sums up the situation as well as a single sentence can do: 'Two implacable and unprincipled elite factions fixated on their own narrow self-interest are waging a fight to the death, trampling the aspirations of ordinary Thais underfoot.'
    I also wish to thank you for this link. It does not matter where this journalist is living. What he states IS what all of this is about. It is clear to many inside and outside of this country that the military has played the dominate role in current and past events in Thailand, and that they and their allies will do everything in their power to maintain their hold on this country. For more background on how they have been able to keep this control read more by this excellent journalist at this site.

http://www.zenjournalist.org/

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10852417/Crown-Prince-of-Thailand-takes-refuge-in-5-star-Hampshire-hotel.html
    Will he be summoned by Gen. Prayuth? :-)
    No, it would be too hard to explain his tragic accident if it happened under the General's charge.

Liked

I wish the Al Jazeera America link had remained about the "great unspoken" but I try to understand the website owner's reasoning and in the final analysis he calls the shots. I know academics here in LOS and the "great unspoken" is not crap. Perhaps people reading this and how we're posting in some kind of code, will Google the article just out of curiosity.

Liked

That is not the link I moved...it was the zenjournalist link that was inappropriate.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/arm...5.html#p289218

I can also view whether our site is being monitored by anyone and so far only facebook and Google are interested in us.
    If that does start to happen...I'll know and will be able to block them from here.

Hopefully Khor tose won't go to Gay Thailand to post similar opinions there.

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    That is not the link I moved...it was the zenjournalist link that was inappropriate.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/arm...5.html#p289218

I can also view whether our site is being monitored by anyone and so far only facebook and Google are interested in us.
    If that does start to happen...I'll know and will be able to block them from here.

Hopefully Khor tose won't go to Gay Thailand to post similar opinions there.

Surfcrest
    Ok, got it. I understand the predicament you guys (board owners) are in and I hope forum members can understand too. Anyone Googling about Thai royalty could be led to this site. That's why putting these types of discussions in the Holding Room makes sense also.