Better late than never.
I arrived in SR on Saturday evening, April 12. I headed straight for the Station Wine Bar, one of the reasons I went to SR. But it was closed for a private party! The waiter came out and told me it would be closed for 4 more days, as it was Khmer New Year!!
I decided to go to the Linga Bar, but wasn't expecting much, as back in January it was absolutely dead - hardly a customer in sight and no moneyboys at all. How things had changed! Not only was the place jumping, there were moneyboys galore. Some were mixing with the customers, others were sitting at the bar waiting for a catch. Many were from Vietnam and a bit too fem for me. There was, however, one small Cambodiuan boy who lurked there every night. I was sitting at the bar and he came up to me and pushed his groin into my knee. I sat there feeling his cock grow as he rubbed it up and down my leg. Hmmm...quite an impressive piece of equipment. But I had already had my fun earlier in the night at the Hatha Khmer spa, and so was not particularly interested.
The Hatha spa is always a reliable place to go for some fun. The guys won't bottom, but there is plenty of other fun to be had. I generally went there for an afternoon session, and then again before I headed off to the Linga bar. I found all the guys attractive and very friendly. They have a sauna area on either side of the stairs, but it wasn't very active - I only ever saw one unattractive local and a fat farang.
I met a nice English guy at the bar. He was a bit of a novice at the moneyboy game and, consequently, was having all kinds of dramas with the boys.
"I slept with that guy over there last night, but now he says he doesn't love me because he saw me with another guy."....."I want to sleep with this guy, but what if my guy from last night finds out??" etc.etc.
I assured him that we mean nothing to these guys - they go with the highest bidder, and loyalty and "love" do not come into it.
I met up with him at the Station Bar and before long, he was having a disagreement with another money boy.
"I know you sleep with my friend!"
"No, I didn't."
"Yes. He tell me. I no love you now!"
For christ's sake!
The show at the Station bar was fantastic - those guys are really sexy. Apparently, none is "available."
A quick walk down to the Night market led to many offers by the massage guys to go upstairs for fun.
The actual water throwing part of New Year is much more civilised than Thailand. Noone throws buckets of water over you, just a gentle sprinkling of water over your head. You can wander the streets at night and remain totally dry. At night time there was a bit of Thai-style songkran water play, but only in front of the Temple Bar.