Hi All
After a 3 year absence - BF has decided that he would like to visit Ireland again this summer
He has previously visited Ireland 5 times with mixed success.

One of the most important requirements in the visa application process is that he must have a "reason to return to Thailand at the end of his visa"
The usual mix of answers here is the shanoot to his house in Buriram, the age of his parents, past "good behaviour" and a letter from his employer granting him holidays

Unfortunately the people that previouly supplied us with an employment letter are no longer in a position to do this and BF is not working at the moment.

Is there anyone out there with a legitimate business in Thailand that would be willing to do a "fake" letter for us?

I have a standard template that i have used in the past - i just needs to be on headed notepaper with business "stamp" and phone number etc
Note that this letter goes to the embassy in Malaysia for a decison - so there is no issue with the Thai authorities regarding the letter

If anyone is willing to lend me a hand i would be most grateful, and if so please drop me a PM

Thanks in Advance!

PS. Not looking for any lectures as to the legality or illegality of what i have requested... BF is a genuine tourist that would like to visit my country but is unfortunately hampered by paperwork and jobsworths!