Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drive By Update

Liked

Re: Drive By Update

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    That is part of the look. when I am in a crowed at DJ station, I may take the shirt off and undo the side buttons.
    No offence, but aren't you a little bit old for that? I like it when guys at DJ who are ten years younger than myself do that, but you're probably ten years older.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

No offense taken, it depends on what you like, and that particular look is always a sure winner for me, but..... If I ever should find myself trying to raise your interest in me, I won't wear that particular outfit. =))
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Right now I am not much in a mood to post about the last few days.
    Although this trip was shorter then my usual trips I have to say that I think 10 days is enough. I go home tomorrow and I am ready to leave. I had fun and met some nice guys. Didn't do much shopping other than some new underwear....

I first thought I would come back in September for 3 weeks but halfway through this trip I decided I would do 2 more trips of 10 day holidays. Now I am thinking maybe I will just come back once more this year for 10 days and I will plan to leave my phone off and only go to the computer when I have to.

Sigh.... It's all starting to feel rather routine to me. I hope I have 1 more nights worth of of the energy and desire to explore....

Quote Originally Posted by lego
    No offence, but aren't you a little bit old for that?
    He scrubs up okay lego if he was standing next to me in one of them hong naams lurker told us about with his cock out I think I might go down on him but I was not happy about his posts this time he board us all to death with posts a few weeks back about street food and whatever but his posts while he was here had nothing just about he could not get enough guys to top him and after ten days he has had enough of Thailand.

Liked

Hey, I toned down my posts because many complained and tried to imply that I was making it all up. I'm trying to post only enough info to avoid the usual backlash I get after I write about the fun I had in Thailand.

So if I did a 3 way at Babylon I may say I met some guys and had fun at Babylon. If I write about how the 3 way happened the trolls will come out.

Hey, I toned down my posts because many complained and tried to imply that I was making it all up. I'm trying to post only enough info to avoid the usual backlash I get after I write about the fun I had in Thailand.

So if I did a 3 way at Babylon I may say I met some guys and had fun at Babylon. If I write about how the 3 way happened the trolls will come out.
    Not interested in your sex life at all more the point you board us all witless about all the things you were looking forward to such as street food but in your posts not a peep about any of those things. You spent weeks building up to the Grand Tour of the decade if not the century posting us about all the things you love about Thailand and then on the last day tell us that 10 days was quiet enough. A bit like striptease the build up was everything the denooment a fizzle. At least there wasnt the endless moaning about whether your iPad would work and what SIM card should you choose.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    A bit like striptease the build up was everything the denooment a fizzle.
    denouement
    de╔к╦Иnu╦Рm╔Т╠Г/
    noun
    noun: denouement; plural noun: denouements; noun: d├йnouement; plural noun: d├йnouements

the final part of a play, film, or narrative in which the strands of the plot are drawn together and matters are explained or resolved.
    "the film's denouement was unsatisfying and ambiguous"
    synonyms: finale, final scene, final act, last act, epilogue, coda, end, ending, finish, close; More
    culmination, climax, conclusion, resolution, solution, clarification, unravelling;
    informalwind-up
    "the film's denouement was unsatisfying and ambiguous"
    antonyms: beginning
    the outcome of a situation, when something is decided or made clear.
    "I waited by the eighteenth green to see the denouement"
    synonyms: outcome, upshot, consequence, result, end result, end, ending, termination, culmination, climax; More
    informalpay-off;
    datedissue;
    archaicsuccess
    "the debate had an unexpected denouement"
    antonyms: origin

Origin
    mid 18th century: French d├йnouement, from d├йnouer тАШunknotтАЩ.

Liked

I, for one, enjoy your posts...I hope you continue to let the words fall, based on how the world spins for you!

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Agreed, usually enjoy Buckies' posts, sometimes a lot.

Liked

brisbaneguy how long have you been in bangkok for it seems for ever and nothing of interest posted just knocking bucknaway. must be boring fot you . suppose your pension does not go far in soi twilight.y