The thread on the raid in Diamond Pub mentions that it was the tourist police who made the raid and the arrest...
It would take just a couple of tourist police to be stationed within a few metres of Diamond Pub to severly reduce the numbers of
underage children who flock to this soi and the surrounding area.. For a long time there was a curfew in effect and it worked, but
after a few months , the heat was off and slowly the children returned and every week they seem even younger and younger..
It is so blatant sometimes, that it looks like there must be an elementary school around as there are so many children on the streets, on
the motorbikes, sitting whereever there is a place to rest and all ready to give it up for some easy money..

There have been times when I have seen flagrant and disturbing scenes with extrememly obese or elderly farangs with tiny tots in their arms and on
their laps.. sometimes I don't understand the complete lack of shame on the farangs part or their complete lack of fear of police or social condemnation..
The worst bar is next to Diamond and whil
e some hide behind the plants, it is truly outrageous and incredibly stupid thing for the
farangs to do...
Well, my friends, now we know that if you call the Tourist Police on your mobile tel.#1155, I believe, and report flagrant child rapists operating
in the open, there is a chance that they will get to see the living hells called prisons in Thailand..My guess is that someone called the tourist
police and was the cause of the raid.. Now , none of us can stand on high moral ground, when we know that all we have to do is report the child
rapists, using our mobiles phones to stop the abuse, stop the raping, stop the sickness from growing and infesting ... 1155!!! 1155!! Watch out!!!