List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The tourist police in Pattaya............

Having sex with a baby is the exact same crime -- statutory rape -- as it is with a sixteen year old. A sixteen year old cannot legally give "consent" to a john to have sex with him/her, thus it is legally rape.

PS: it's also of zero consequence as to whether the sixteen year-old took the active or passive role in the sex act.

I'm so glad I like men over the (Thai) 'Grateful Age."

Ben Franklin advised a young man to court older women: at the 'grateful age," because they don't tell, they don't yell, they don't swell and they're grateful as hell!
    In Thailand the 'grateful age' for a num seems to be about twenty-three to twenty-four and up: what a friend calls: "Past his shelf life." (Shelf-life...as a go-go boy?...Or for my friend... I'm not sure and won't dignify by asking--But not past the sell-by date, obviously: there are so many more-mature men sitting around in beer-bars... unfortunately...often right next door to one of the 'Chicken Palaces'--And I don't mean KFC--But if Diamond is looking for (another) new name....

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I don't understand this behavior and have been told most of these men were themselves raped when they were 5 or 6 or 9 or 10 years old..
    Add to that something newer: AIDS.
    Men are traveling to countries where child prostitutes are easily available--Under the belief they are free from HIV\AIDS, just as babies too young to walk or talk are being gang-raped, for the same reason, in African countries where AIDS may be as high as 40% of the population.

Television shows (i.e.: Oprah**) that show fourteen-year-old boy prostitutes (Legal age there, I think--Which she didn't bother to mention.) in Italy, being pimped by their fathers and Hollywood stars (Brad & Angie) on the news crusading to help abandoned children--Of course showing groups of stunningly beautiful ones--in Africa & India forced into prostitution to earn the cost of a meal: less than ┬г1....It's like Bob Robbie yelling: "COME ON DOWN!" I'll bet travel agents and sites were as red hot the next day as a 1┬в sale at Cartier's!

**Media whore, Oprah, also pitched, to her clueless, easily shockable middle-American audience, a bit on a 'notorious' pedo-pimp in the UK who links men up--Pimps, if you will--with 'boys' via his computer data-base--And...gasp..."the (UK) police can't touch him," beyond a warning to stay off the internet. The man was filmed, in front of his computer, on concealed video-cam. Every young man he mentioned ("Oh, this one is delicious!") was of legal age in the country where he 'works'--So he operates within the law--Or suspected\knew he was being set up?

Whether pedo or kidnapper (In case they think no one is watching.); there have been cases recently, in Mexico & South America, of tourists being beaten--In one case, a couple was ripped apart--by angry\fearful locals simply for smiling at a child. In another, two pre-teen boys disappeared overnight. They had spent the night waiting for a man who promised to bring (Smuggle) them to America. The man was lucky he changed his mind--And left town--poor people do love their children.

We can post anonymous messages here or write signed letters (AYOR: could be as risky as sitting in one of 'those' places, drinking and loudly shooting ones mouth off about the traffic in the under aged; as one man did--Tenderfoot who did not realize he was talking to one of the worst offenders...the kiddies hadn't shown up yet: too early...Mad Dogs & Englishmen...and was physically attacked by several young men in a main Sunnee Soi on a bright sunny afternoon.) to Thai\Pattaya newspapers or go lay in a complaint at the police station (And run like hell!) but in the end, like it or not, the best we may be able to do is not bring our custom to those places. Even buying a drink helps keep them afloat.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

babies etal..........

IwanUK- I used the tiny tots , babies and rape in my posting and if you were in Pattaya today , you could have seen the local English language news on Cable TV..
    The raid was given lots of time and the American was shown in the Police Station and behaved like he was in for a speeding ticket..
    The raid story was detailed and the Thai manager confessed and among the youngest taken in by the police were two 12 year old boys from Malaysia..
    Here illegally by the way....

When I was 12 y.o. I think I was in the fifth or sixth grade of elementary school and just starting puberty.. The idea of having sex with men many times my age and size at that age is warped.. Where were you, IwanUK ,when you were 12?? Did you have any pubic hairs yet or chow wow for the first time..Probably not and wow...you were still a baby, a tiny tot and if men were having sex with you , it would be rape in anyone's mind and opinion..
    OK, this farang picked a 16y.o. but it could have been one of the 12 y.o.s just as easily.....

Just the facts and no sensationalism IwanUK...
    Oh, maybe the farang thought the 12 y.o.'s were actually 18 y.o. and it was all an innocent mistake...Not!!

when you were 12

When you were 12 I bet you had food to eat, nice clothes, was able to go to school, and the doctors when you needed to. You also had the tv, theaters, christmas, birthdays and holidays filled with presents. I am not knocking you or anyone else. I am simply saying that until there is compulsory schooling and training and the social support needed to tend to the needs of the poor not much will change. When one or ones family is hungry they will do what it takes to eat.

Re: when you were 12

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    I am simply saying that until there is compulsory schooling and training and the social support needed to tend to the needs of the poor not much will change. When one or ones family is hungry they will do what it takes to eat.
    You are of course correct.

However if the perverts visiting to look for children for sex were not there in the first place the situation would not occur.

I know that the situation will aways exist but a nation's residents being poor is not justification to excuse child molesters/rapists farang or Thai.

Facts?

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

disturbing morality....

JB tries to insult this poster by changing my handle to a female one , as if that is a bad thing.. I think JB has a problem with
    women and if he thinks calling this poster a woman is a bad or hurtful thing, then it shows me how twisted and perverse his morality is..
    His criticism is directed toward the messenger and he has no qualms about the 12 y.o. boys working illegally and being raped.. Disturbing morality..

Don't respond to how you feel about 5th and 6th grade children being sexually molested in every orifice of their tiny bodies ,
    penetrated by men 4 or 5 times their age and weight.. No, that is not the issue here, the problem is cattawampuscat is really a woman and that
    is the horror and the matter of disgust..How perverse is your world JB!!

Nobody said the arrested and soon to be fucked for life American was with the 12 y.o.'s and nobody freaked out over the age of the 16 y.o. I even
    commented on how a debate over what the legal age should be is an open question.. If he was caught with the 12 y.o. boys, would you have a problem
    with that or would your respond be to attack the messenger and compare him to the tabloids..

I know you are a friend of the village idiot and no stranger to the places that cater to sex tourists, even if you only buy a drink and look.. What disturbs one person does't bother another and that is just a fact of life..

The sooner the baby raper scene is closed down or goes back into hiding the better for all gay men who loves Thailand.. This tiny minority of child molestors should not be encouraged by our silence and tacit approval.. I am not at all concerned about the child rapists endangering me, but it is
    the "mafia" that feeds this scene with tiny boys, drugs, guns and violence..There is a lot of money to be made, blackmail alone is a goldmine and
    this money has corrupting influences of the moralilty of the suppliers of the demand for the baby boys..

Maybe if more Germans had stood up to the Nazis in the early 1930's, some of the horrors to follow would have been averted or altered...Perhaps not,
    but one has to question the morality of the tacit approval of the Germans of that day and I question the morality of farangs who see and witness
    child rape and exploitation and go about their lives without doing anything.. Do they still go to churches and think they are moral men??

Liked

Agreed .... HIGHLY disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    " ... Maybe if more Germans had stood up to the Nazis in the early 1930's, some of the horrors to follow would have been averted ... "
    Hmmmm . . . normally the 'Law of Message Board Posting' states (something along the lines of) that any given topic, if allowed to continue to it's often illogical conclusion, will ~ sooner or later ~ evoke the word "Nazi" or at the very least, an intimation that all who disagree with "you" are acting "Nazi-like".

Usually this inevitable progression takes some time ~ and many replies ~ to deteriorate to that point, but in this little hot button topic it has gotten to that place in just 2 pages. A record I believe.

Hell, the famous topic (on PattayaGay Board started by some dude named PaulyUSA007 ~ or something like that) regarding the proposition that all GoGo boys are in fact nothing but disgraceful "prostitutes" took at least 5 pages to get to even a hint of Nazification.

I'm proud of you all ... carry on :wav:

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Law of message board posting

Its proper name is The Law of Forum Entropy and is usually stated as "all threads will end in one of three ways (1) name calling (2) the price of an "off" (3) there must be a third one but I can't think of it right now. Perhaps Pearl can help"