Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mosaic in Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Mosaic in Pattaya

I've been renting my own apartment for years - but if I wasn't I would be staying at Two Guys Guesthouse.

Spacious rooms - cleaned daily, free WIFI, great breakfasts ( I enjoy breakfast there every day without exception), which are free for guests. TG's is on Soi Yensabai - just a short stroll to Sunee Plaza. Here's a link to their website.

http://www.twoguysguesthouse.info/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee
    Surely "the bleeding obvious" would be to hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door knob. Don't they have those at mosaik.
    No they don't have them there and yes they would be a good addition but I'm guessing the difference and reason they don't is that mosaik isn't sold as a hotel and the cleaners more just doing their normal daily rounds rather than cleaning your room to suit or please you if you know what I mean, but I totally agree a "bugger off and stop bothering me until later or until I call you" would indeed be a welcome addition - but that of course implies that the management do actually give a shit as to our happiness compared to the daily smooth running of their property as for every one person who "will never be back" there does luckily for the management but not us at least three more people ready to replace the first at any given time.

I should add with the exception of the hard beds and the attempted early wake up call from housekeeping I'm generally happy there anytime I stay.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    Speaking of which - non have you stayed there already this trip ? - if so how did you get on, did you end up sofa surfing again or where the beds ok this time for you ( I;'m guessing I know the answer before I ask though :-(
    Hi NIrish. I am just back home now.
    We had a great stay at Mosaik. Bed was fine this time...well, at least as far as most beds go for Thai places. (We stayed at the Marriott one trip and it seems they import their special mattresses or something. Excellent sleep.)

We took a one-bedroom suite at Mosaik this time and it was great having the extra space and separate living room / TV area from the bedroom. 2 AC units, both worked very well. Large fridge. Microwave and hot water maker in the kitchen. Plates, silverware, glasses, and so on. All the linens were very nice and high quality.

We did not ever experience a 10 AM housekeeping knock, so I am surprised to read this has happened to others so regularly. Housekeeping was around enough to be convenient. When we headed out for our late afternoon "breakfast", we would typically see one of them around, which is when we would just ask them to take care of the room, if desired. Extra towels did not seem to be a problem (nice to have around for the occasional "guest" in the room). I was tipping 100 baht per occasion....is that about what others are doing?

Mosaik laundry shop located just down from their office did a nice job and did not seem too much more expensive then seeking out someplace remote.

We were happy enough that I booked them again for a future trip. We had to compromise a bit on the type of room as they were heavily booked. It was nice booking in person as they showed me the exact room that we would have reserved.