Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mosaic in Pattaya

Liked

Re: Mosaic in Pattaya

If you like that block, don't forget about Flamingo Hotel right across the street. It was still open as of a couple of months ago...the place has been "in flux" for the past several years, but the rooms are being updated, price is good, front desk not too nosy, key-fob entry for late nights. Mosiak is definitely better, but it's often full.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[attachment=1:1bh20wan]image 3.png[/attachment:1bh20wan]Theres also a brand new place directly across from Mosaik and whilst I didn't go in to check it certainly looked very new, clean and worth investigating - the building is just down from Blue boy massage and you can't miss it as it's signage is that new and shiny and really stands out in that block. I've just asked a massage friend in Blue boy to check the name for me and he's come back to say the place is called "Holidays Home", they haven't a web site up yet apparently but he sent me a few pics he took with his camera phone as taken from a flyer in reception and it certainly seems like good value for the area etc. Their phone number should you wish to check it out is ++66 878271810 and their rates are currently 800 baht a night for 3 nights dropping to 750 for a walk in after 6pm and 700 for longer - which for such a nice clean looking place in that location I think is quite good, I've attached the pics of their bedrooms and rates that my friend has just sent me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    the building is just down from Blue boy massage and you can't miss it as it's signage is that new and shiny and really stands out in that block.
    INoticed this place on my last trip too and it looks very nice from teh outside
    The premises is the old Blue House Massage premises... so its seen a lot f gay action over the years (including my first ever massage!)

I understand that that old building needed to be completely gutted as it was practically falling down... However i don't think that there was sufficient time between my Jan and April visits for building that size to be completely gutted and rebuilt? So maybe its just a refurb...

Looking forward to seeing a review from somebody on this site!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Jts noticed that they are on Agoda:
    http://www.agoda.com/en-au/holidays-hom ... ya-th.html

16 rooms over 5 floors according to that site
    Rooms look pretty good to my eye!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It was completely gutted..

Liked: 1

Anon, just so you know - and as you know I totally agreed with you re the beds in Mosaik but on my last trip was pleasantly surprised that they "seemed" a lot softer,
    Stayed there 2 weeks ago for 6 days and they have hardened them again , got used to it after 3 nights, and overall Mosaik is a very pleasant place to stay only wished they don't knock on the door to clean the room at 10 am. I asked if they could come back in the afternoon, no promblem. until next day 10.15 or so.
    Also stayed at Baan dok mai for few days, as I did last year, and must say I preferred baan dok mai over Mosaik.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The beds the beds !! - why oh why don't they just listen tho their customers and change at least SOME of their mattresses to at least give the option of hard or soft and I totally agree with you re the housekeeping 10am rounds, it's like being in a prisoner of war camp and all being instructed to be up by 10am as you hear them processing down the hallways hammering every door four times ( as obviously no one answers them) whilst shouting HOUSEKEEPING at the top of their lungs>

To be fair to the girls they're all nice and they mean well and they do take good care of you - maybe TOO much if you tip well as I get several extra "special" knocks each day. whether I ask for or am due a room clean or not, just to ensure I don't need (yet more) towels, although we've now worked out a system where I both lock the door AND put the chain on so after knocking and getting no response ( and I don't bother my ass getting out of bed or even shouting out to answer them anymore even) they then try to open the door to come on in, can't and then when they get what I've done and why and quietly bugger off again until such times as I stagger out for breakfast after lunch sometime and then they're up like whippets to clean the room for me again, so yes apart from those two things a great venue but why or why don't they just sort those very minor but SO annoying yet easily fixed things out!

Oh and before anyone suggested " the bleeding obvious " i.e. why don't you just tell them not to knock your door each morning, yeah, good luck with that, I've had that conversation nicely and not so nicely some many times I've lost count over the years, now as I know them all so well I just get giggles and smiles and lots of "ohhh you busy with boy, ok I see, ok we come back later then" - which to be fair to them I usually am :-)

Speaking of which - non have you stayed there already this trip ? - if so how did you get on, did you end up sofa surfing again or where the beds ok this time for you ( I;'m guessing I know the answer before I ask though :-(

Liked

I've never had a problem with a hard bed at Mosaik, and can't remember seeing house keeping staff, but then I'm an early riser - usually out of the room by 10.30. The guy I spent my last trip with has suggested a place on Soi Bukow (? sp) which is cheaper so I may give that a go. But I have no complaints about Mosaik after a few happy holidays there.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

If you as Nong he will gladly change the mattress to a softer one for you as he did for me in the past.

Banned
    Liked

..... it's like being in a prisoner of war camp and all being instructed to be up by 10am as you hear them processing down the hallways hammering every door four times ( as obviously no one answers them) whilst shouting HOUSEKEEPING at the top of their lungs>

Oh and before anyone suggested " the bleeding obvious " i.e. why don't you just tell them not to knock your door each morning, yeah, good luck with that....
    Surely "the bleeding obvious" would be to hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door knob. Don't they have those at Mosaic?

If not, a suggestion to the management to provide them might be a low-cost solution that they might agree too.