Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The fluctuating cost of beer in Bangkok Bars

Liked

Re: The fluctuating cost of beer in Bangkok Bars

I have been told that Banana Bar at the entrance was very popular. I think this is the place mentioned with Viet boys. No boys in jockeys ,but all the boys coming and going go past all the time
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

The Vietnamese boys are (were?) in Scorpion at the end of the Soi (actually the last bar on the right side).

Girl bars have a different pricing scheme, drinks are cheaper, but off fees (600 - 800 Baht) and short time tips (3000 Baht) higher (from reading stickmanweekly).

But Soi 6 bars have boys dancing in underwear and drink prices around 150 Baht!

Liked

One other change I noticed with myself. Before when the drink costs were under 300, I visited my favorite bars almost every night. Now I may only visit those bars once a trip. Dreamboys use to be my favorite stop. I would go to their first show and often end up back there just before closing. Now I go there once, buy one drink, watch the show and beat feet out of there.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    One other change I noticed with myself. Before when the drink costs were under 300, I visited my favorite bars almost every night. Now I may only visit those bars once a trip. Dreamboys use to be my favorite stop. I would go to their first show and often end up back there just before closing. Now I go there once, buy one drink, watch the show and beat feet out of there.

Yes it is called old age. Before I turned 70 I used to go into the bars,pay big cash to look at naked and near naked boys, invite them over for a drink a feel ,make them an offer. But as you get older you tend to think of the cost and cannot remember why you do it.
    But next night I saw WTF and return and try again.
    Bucky if you are on a holiday, forget the cost, just do it.

Liked

I can never forget the cost. I'm employed as a cost saving buyer. It's in my blood.
    When I'm in Pattaya, the money flows more freely.
    These are the good'ol days