Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick trip to Siem Reap / Angkor Wat

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Quick trip to Siem Reap / Angkor Wat

Thanks. Got it.

I went to Blue Hatha today. They had only 4 guys. Looked horrible. All looked like tattered ugly straight street thugs. Not handsome in any way shape or form.
    I said no.

Now I'm at Linga Spa. The facilities seem nice and professional. The staff seems very disorganized and confused. I told them exactly what I wanted to do. They acted like no one has ever asked for sex before
    He said we're not so open as Thailand is. I said, "Well today we are are open as in Bangkok because we are Thai people. We live in Bangkok.". lol It really shocked them, I think, that I was so open and candid. I hate repression and hiding the truth in stupid innuendo. They told me there were 3 boys to choose from. All are gay. Then they told me to shower first... Then they told me there's only 1.

Now he has me waiting in the massage room..... Still waiting to see more boys to choose from, ostensibly....? I'm literally sitting in the massage room, in my underwear, waiting still..... ha ha
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So...... finally he showed up again and said there were only 2 boys to choose from. I said, Ok. Where's the other boy? He said, You wait me here? I agreed. He must have called the other boy to come in from home.... because it took 15 minutes before he finally reappeared with the other boy.

I picked the first one. Sheesh. He apologized to the 2nd one..... and the massage began.

Well, all I can say is..... At least this boy was smart enough to have a condom handy.

The massage. "Ok". The rest. "Good."

The boy I had later told me that he had been called in from home the minute I arrived at the spa.... So that explains all the waiting I did...

And I'm happy to have contributed to breaking down their repression here, in my little way..... by telling them exactly what I wanted.... the same as I would do at a gay massage shop in Bangkok. It's about time they come out of the closet and be a bit more open about what it is that everyone knows they're selling..... for everyone's benefit.

Today is our last day here. We have a 9pm flight back to Bangkok. So we're hanging out debating what to do. We opted out of visiting the floating village, after seeing many photos of it. We're just hanging out in the lobby and lounge of Le Meridian. Thinking about maybe heading over to the MEN's Resort later for a massage and/or drinks by the pool..... or a meal..... Then maybe try the sauna.....when it opens. 5pm?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

We did go to MEN's Resort again today. I had a massage there again. I told the guy at the desk ahead of time that I wanted him to be gay and a bottom. He acted like he didn't know what to say... Finally he said, yes this is a gay spa.... but we only have massage.

It seems so strange and almost hypocritical the prudish attitude..... coming from an establishment that also is operating a gay sex sauna on the same premises.... Maybe I'm just so spoiled by the openness of Thailand.

Anyway, the massage was ok. No, we didn't do anything extra at all..... So I tipped him accordingly. ( Apparently the guys who work there don't want to make much money. )

We decided not to do the sauna.... From the guys hanging around by the pool area, it seemed to be nearly 100% white guys. It was so hot and we were tired. So went went back to Le Meridian and ate dinner there.... and just hung out until 7:30pm when our taxi to the airport arrived.

Siem Reap was ok for a couple of days...... but we're all very glad to be home.

By the way, there's a gay / gay-friendly restaurant there that we all enjoyed very much.... and very reasonably priced.... called, Chanrey Tree. http://www.chanreytree.com

Liked

Hey Bruce,

You gotta check out this blog from the owner of the River Queen guesthouse in Siam Reap. He is Australian and he writes about what it is like as a gay foreigner living for 3 years in Siam Reap running a gay guest house. Many parts of his blog are histerical and he often talks about all of the many places where you can go to pick up some hot guys.

I know you are already back from Siam Reap - buy you can use it for your next fun trip....

http://riverqueencambodia.blogspot.it/

enjoy,

M.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

M, I started reading River Queen Cambodia and I can't stop. She's addictive!

It seems like they have a lot of problems with the staff selling their $63 uniforms. I want to suggest he hire handsome staff with great bodies and make their uniform a simple bikini brief. Much cheaper. Less temptation to steal it. Eye candy to boot. And make them leave their uniform at work when they go home at the end of their shift.

Liked

Bruce,
    I could not agree more.....
    plus they could offer us River Queen customers as a souvenir - the used simple bikini brief - so when we are back in our home country and missing LOS - we can sniff our souvenir and remember the good times....

I have not yet been to Siam Reap - it is on my list of things to do - and I definitely want to stay at the River Queen after reading his blog - I am sure seeing and experiencing Siam Reap with his help will be a sure different experience....

ciao,
    M.

Liked

Hi
    Chanrey Tree is indeed a great new place on the riverside. Excellent food and good service, one of the cute waiters used to work at Linga bar and one of the others is a regular Grindr user, the rest are pretty cute too. For my money it's better than Cuisine Wat Damnak and a lot less anally retentive. Another new place that's worth trying is Palate on the riverside just up from L'Residence d'Angkor. It has a terrific rooftop bar and good food.
    Cheers

Liked

im so looking foward to my return to cambodia and sean reap in june.
    also going to Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville .
    I was in sean reap last year and had so much fun and at a fraction of the cost in thailand.

Liked

Yesterday Gay Cambodia published an article that is almost 5 years old. It has 16 photos of the Angkor Wat.

I was asked my opinion of the photos. My visits were not in rainy season ,I had been in the summer and after the rainy season. The grass looks very green.

However there are 16 photos in the set and for those thinking of visiting or returning, a good report.

http://alainsojourner.com/angkor-wat-is ... -universe/
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by bkkmfj2648
    You gotta check out this blog from the owner of the River Queen guesthouse in Siam Reap. He is Australian and he writes about what it is like as a gay foreigner living for 3 years in Siam Reap running a gay guest house. Many parts of his blog are histerical and he often talks about all of the many places where you can go to pick up some hot guys.
    I particularly enjoyed his more recent posts where he rants about the lazy Khmer people. It was a Cambodia ... Thailand "same same" moment for me.