About MEN's massage..... Actually, my guy was trying desperately to "shock wow" me.... while he wouldn't let me touch him at all.... which, I consider, "not sex".

Meanwhile, my PA reported the same scenario for his massage. In fact, he just now told me that he asked the boy, "Do you do this with every customer?" The boy said yes. All customers. My PA asked, "What about sex?". The boy answered, Depends.

And my boyfriend reported that he had full-on f---ing..... and the boy initiated everything.... because the boy wanted to bottom for my boyfriend. He was told, "No tip required." .....which is understandable since he's surely the hottest guy they've seen in a long time. He has the body of a 21 year old Calvin Klein underwear model. Literally. So naturally, almost everyone wants him everywhere we go.

So yesterday, I found a place on gay utopia which I picked at random.... called "Hatha Khmer" massage. They had boys wearing numbers and sitting behind the glass.... maybe about 10 or 15 guys. A few were cute. I specifically asked which ones I could f..... The "manager"? told me which ones were gay. When I asked again, Can I f him? He said, "I'm not sure.....but he is gay."

The massage was somewhere between ok and good. Not as good as MEN's. Afterwards he asked me, "You want special?" I must have looked confused... Finally he said, "You want sex?" I said, "Yes. I f you." He said, "Oh no. Cannot. You're too big." But I tried to persuade him that wasn't so..... We could take it slow and gentle..... ( because I could tell this was just an excuse to do nothing ).... ( they prefer to only jack you off..... which I have absolutely zero interest in )

Finally, he agreed. But he said, "No condom no f.". I said yes of course. Go get a condom. He said, I No have condom. Do you have one? I said, No..... He seemed relieved....

Then I thought about it for a few minutes..... and I remembered that maybe I DO have 1 emergency cobdom in my bag.... Let me check! I do have one!

His face dropped. He wasn't overjoyed as I was.... lol

And by that time, he had to go through with it.... because he had sort of already committed to it.... ha ha

But afterwards, it was just as I had expected, his face was all smiles. And he was asking if he would see me again tomorrow. He even gave me his Facebook page and telephone number. :-)