Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick trip to Siem Reap / Angkor Wat

Liked

Re: Quick trip to Siem Reap / Angkor Wat

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    Thanks. Got it.

I went to Blue Hatha today. They had only 4 guys. Looked horrible. All looked like tattered ugly straight street thugs. Not handsome in any way shape or form.
    I said no.

Now I'm at Linga Spa. The facilities seem nice and professional. The staff seems very disorganized and confused. I told them exactly what I wanted to do. They acted like no one has ever asked for sex before
    He said we're not so open as Thailand is. I said, "Well today we are are open as in Bangkok because we are Thai people. We live in Bangkok.". lol It really shocked them, I think, that I was so open and candid. I hate repression and hiding the truth in stupid innuendo. They told me there were 3 boys to choose from. All are gay. Then they told me to shower first... Then they told me there's only 1.

Now he has me waiting in the massage room..... Still waiting to see more boys to choose from, ostensibly....? I'm literally sitting in the massage room, in my underwear, waiting still..... ha ha
    Unlike some , I rejoice in other peoples' good fortune thus I would advise you to be careful in Cambodia or your charmed life could be interupted by 4 or 5 yrs FREE accomodation in Siem Reap.
    The boys and managers are more low key than in Bangkok because Cambodia is nothing like Thailand. The communist basis of Cambodian society makes it basically a police state. Prostitution is severly punished when discovered and gay prostitution is especially frowned upon.
    Count yourself lucky you weren't arrested and try to see the real situation as it is for the local massage workers and owners. In Cambodia, Laos and other Commie states stay low key is my advice.
    There's a former farang owner of a gay guesthouse in SR now doing a long prison sentence for allegedly allowing some of his staff to double as in-house masseurs.

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    There's a former farang owner of a gay guesthouse in SR now doing a long prison sentence for allegedly allowing some of his staff to double as in-house masseurs.
    Any more details?

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Any more details?
    all details here:
    http://www.phnompenhpost.com/nationa...8-years-prison

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by PaulCambo
    Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Any more details?
    all details here:
    http://www.phnompenhpost.com/nationa...8-years-prison
    Yes this looks like the case.The link gives the court case and ruling.

The word among the expat crowd in SR is that corruption, intmidation of the staff (one is said to have his arm broken while being questioned) pressure from an exteme NGO etc. all contributed to this man's conviction.

The the OP should note is that there us no question of under age involvement here -prostitution only through in-house masseurs.

Openly asking for explicit sexual services in massage shops and paying for such in Cambodia is very dangerous.

That's my point.

Liked

The the OP should note is that there us no question of under age involvement here -prostitution only through in-house masseurs.
    A more recent article in the same newspaper tells that the boys were in fact underage (but not children as the title once again falsely suggests)
    http://www.phnompenhpost.com/nationa...ce-gets-upheld
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Liked

....just a reminder......

There are some topics that may not be discussed and which may put the Board in jeopardy. These are:
    тАв The discussion of under age sex or the involvement in any persons in this illegal activity.
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/pos...es-t30297.html

thank you

Surfcrest

Openly asking for explicit sexual services in massage shops and paying for such in Cambodia is very dangerous.

That's my point.
    OK but I read that River Queen blog thingy and hes always going on about being offered sex by massage boys and everyone else for that matter.

Liked

During the verdict, Judge Ly Sokleng referenced testimony from three of JonassonтАЩs former male employees who alleged he coerced them into performing sex acts on customers during their time at the guesthouse.
    The fact that the guys were "coerced" by the owner of the guesthouse may have lead to the harsh sentence. One of the guys is referred to as a "victim."
    It doesn't seem to be just a case of prostitution, per se. There's an element of force being applied to the guys to make them "service" the guests. That alone throws a whole different light on the subject.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by PaulCambo
    hi,

that's right, they have excellent masseurs at MEN's, and you can't expect to have sex with them. It is a real spa.
    For sex, it's better to try their sauna where there are a lot of gorgeous local men, they like to meet foreigners and they just want to have fun and not there to make money. The place is super clean, and very good atmosphere.

Blue Hatha is exactly the opposite, the massages are a joke, the only reason to go there is to have sex with the "masseurs". Some are realy cute and you can choose them behind a glass like in the Amsterdam brothels.

By the way, just keep in mind that the brothels are not legal in Cambodia, and the Police may raid these places anytime as it already happened a couple of times in the past years.
    I'm quoting this post to amplify the ONLY point about Cambodia I wish to make ie That Cambodia should NOT be treated as an extension of Thailand when it comes to paying for sexual services in massage and other venues.
    OVER AND OUT.

In my experience there's no need to ask, in most cases it's simply assumed by the masseur, exactly like Thailand.