Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
Thanks. Got it.

I went to Blue Hatha today. They had only 4 guys. Looked horrible. All looked like tattered ugly straight street thugs. Not handsome in any way shape or form.
I said no.

Now I'm at Linga Spa. The facilities seem nice and professional. The staff seems very disorganized and confused. I told them exactly what I wanted to do. They acted like no one has ever asked for sex before
He said we're not so open as Thailand is. I said, "Well today we are are open as in Bangkok because we are Thai people. We live in Bangkok.". lol It really shocked them, I think, that I was so open and candid. I hate repression and hiding the truth in stupid innuendo. They told me there were 3 boys to choose from. All are gay. Then they told me to shower first... Then they told me there's only 1.

Now he has me waiting in the massage room..... Still waiting to see more boys to choose from, ostensibly....? I'm literally sitting in the massage room, in my underwear, waiting still..... ha ha
Unlike some , I rejoice in other peoples' good fortune thus I would advise you to be careful in Cambodia or your charmed life could be interupted by 4 or 5 yrs FREE accomodation in Siem Reap.
The boys and managers are more low key than in Bangkok because Cambodia is nothing like Thailand. The communist basis of Cambodian society makes it basically a police state. Prostitution is severly punished when discovered and gay prostitution is especially frowned upon.
Count yourself lucky you weren't arrested and try to see the real situation as it is for the local massage workers and owners. In Cambodia, Laos and other Commie states stay low key is my advice.
There's a former farang owner of a gay guesthouse in SR now doing a long prison sentence for allegedly allowing some of his staff to double as in-house masseurs.