Thread: Bali Report

Liked

Re: Bali Report

Thanks for the info, A447.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    The wear very skimpy briefs; but then again, the briefs don't have to hold much, if you get my drift.
    Boy, you sure are confused! Would you know a Bali Boy if you met him? What you are talking about are Indonesian boys, NOT Bali boys, as very few would ever go to a gay bar, the locals and money boys are all from Java, Lombok, Sumatra [usually big cocks as more original Malay race]. Most Bali boys are well hung, particularly those from Karang Asem, East Bali [Amed, etc] in fact amongst us local foreigners boys are often described as being 'Karang Asem' because of their appendage. Much in the saem way as 'Isaan' is used inThailand....similar sizes!

Now if you were sraying in a real Balinese village you woudl see cocks and more cocks, real ones. As all the boys, and men, and women, wash [shower, bathe] in the rivers than run through all villages, separte sections but all naked....last night just behind the Chedi in Ubud at dusk, a common washing, preening water hole, whilst driving past I glimpsed a boy no more than 13 tops cheekily exposing himself above the water, well aware of what he possessed, in the full glare of my headlights as I went past much too fast, and WAS HE HUNG? WOW!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    There are a couple of security guards at the entrance but I don't think you'd have any trouble getting a "guest" in. Slip then 50,000 rupiah and you'd be ok. .
    There is never any problem taking well behaved boys back to your room in any hotel in Bali...security guards are not for that purpose they are there to protect you...and late at night the prowling ones will happily join you on your balcony [always get ground floor, also for easy direct access] for a bintang and a blow job.....think I have hade more security boys than waiters [who have difficulty in getting to your room] and then there are the room boys....just slightly rub the back of your hand against the crotch and comment ...'very big'...they will preen and smile as that is a compliment in Bali...'big banana' ......then touch it again and it will be! Of course just happening to have a naughty mag laying about does not hurt either!...straight ones of course!

Liked

Thanks for the tip, Danny. It's always nice to know local protocol before going on a sex holiday. Now I must see if I can't arrange for two free weeks on my schedule soon.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Liked

Danny wrote:
    Boy, you sure are confused! Would you know a Bali Boy if you met him?
    I think you may be the one confused, Danny, not me. After all, I did write:

I never met a guy who was actually Balinese - they all seem to come from Java.
    The only Balinese guy I met -and it was away from the gay scene- was a young, handsome taxi driver. Had I known that Bali boys are well hung I'd have taken a much keener interest in him! Lol