Yesterday, Neal (once again) was successful at registering a new account and logging in with a proxy.
I have since deactivated his new "Smurfiecunt" ID (after having a good chuckle) and have used this attempt to block the proxy that he and his pal kjun12 have been using to access the site.

While Neal, kjun12 and his very drunk side kick play their games, this may trigger security filters to periodically block real users access temporarily.

The security filters that I have set up are designed to filter guest visitors only, not logged in members.
The best way to avoid possibly being temporarily affected by a security filter is to ensure you are logged on.
The "Remember Me" box is ideal, if you are using your own computer or device.

I appreciate that some members may still need to use a proxy to log in to Sawatdee to protect their identity on a shared computer.
A proxy is no longer required for visiting this site, now that we have navigated around the former ban by TRUE in Thailand.

If you are using a proxy and you are finding your access is being blocked by a "security filter", please use the Contact tab above or send me an email (surfcrest@hotmail.com).
I am currently blocking Reliablehosting out of New York.

Surfcrest