List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Just a quick update about me and my life of late...

Re: Just a quick update about me and my life of late...

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I'm not getting into the "language" issue - but Kommie, are you seriously suggesting that your contributions are "pearls"??

Not really, it's more the trampling swine.

Liked

Ok I agree. lets use bf instead of rentboy, much better imho.
    I met a new bf yesterday and I will meet another one tomorrow . Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by loke
    Ok I agree. lets use bf instead of rentboy, much better imho. I met a new bf yesterday and I will meet another one tomorrow . Life is good.
    Here I am in lovely Thailand the Land of Boys. I'm going to meet a rent boy today and I'll probably meet another one tomorrow. Or maybe the same one. I'll f*ck him, I'll pay him and in a few days time I'll be back home again. And let's hope to god he doesn't use Darlie toothpaste.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think some readers were reluctant to accept the OPтАЩs use of тАЬboyfriendтАЭ simply because his posts about his love/lust life have always ranged from humorous to hilarious to ludicrous, especially his attempt to formalize his longer multiple relationships by introducing the term тАЬPolyamoryтАЭ to a thread last year.

Eventually he may get around to filing a fianc├й petition to bring a lucky тАЬbfтАЭ to the States, only to find that the US consulтАЩs view of visa-eligible relationships is not Polyamorous. lol

But why take issue with his use of тАЬbfтАЭ ? ItтАЩs harmless enough and thereтАЩs nothing to indicate that the boys mind it.

Liked

Sorry for asking this question here, but I know Bruce nyc posted on the old Thailand Bitch Board. I have not been able to access the bitch board for more than a week. Is it closed now or has it changed its name?