List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just a quick update about me and my life of late...

Liked

Re: Just a quick update about me and my life of late...

Scandals make a better read ...

Liked

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your story -enjoyed it.

Very interested in your offer to meet up, if only for chat, meal, gossip - I'm in BKK this summer. I can't contact you but please contact me?

Tom

Forum's veteran
    Liked

#1 was a money boy, yes. He lives in Pattaya and works at A Bomb. He's not avoiding Pattaya. He lives there, and works as a MB there. But he and I have been over for about 1 year now.

Now I only have two.... "G" (#2) and "M" (#3). .....and "G" and "M" and I live together in Bangkok now.

"G" has never been a MB. He is a professional dancer.

"M" has been a massage MB. That's how we met.

Neither of my boyfriends are afraid to go to Pattaya for a weekend holiday..... and we sometimes do exactly that.

Neither of them have any problem with visiting Pattaya..... but neither of them want to LIVE there fulltime..... but the reason they don't want to live there is..... They think it's too small-town and boring.... not enough to do. They're both big city boys. They love the excitement and huge varietal of things to do in Bangkok. They say Pattaya is just for a 2-day beach trip.... not to live there.

When I was talking about Thai boys in general not liking Pattaya, I was talking about all the other boys in Bangkok.... Not my boyfriends, per se. .....and not moneyboys..... Just general Thai gay males in Bangkok (who are not MBs)....You mention Pattaya and if they know you well enough to speak freely and openly, they will say, "Ewww. No thanks. Pattaya is only for prostitutes.". I even had one friend say, "Pattaya is nothing but whores.". When I asked more, he said he has nothing against whores (prostitutes), but he also has nothing in common with them. :-)
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    "G" has never been a MB. He is a professional dancer
    It reminds me of that old saying "My boyfriend is a dancer, your boyfriend is a gogo boy, his boyfriend is a prostitute.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wow. So much to respond to.....

M was a MB (massage boy) when I met him. He's from a very very poor - no I mean extremely poor - Myanmar family. No electricity. Not even electric fans. Poor. His father died when he was very young. He left home and came to Thailand to make some money when he was 17. Six months later, his mother got very sick and died. They didn't even call him until it was to say she had died. As a result of his life so far, he is extremely independent...... extremely sensitive..... and extremely motivated to have a better life for himself. With or without me. He was working 3 jobs when I met him. He's very motivated to learn English specifically so that he can get a good job in America..... when we move there.

G was a professional dancer ( no not go go, not coyote ) in big production shows, when I met him. Similarly, he lost both parents as a baby. He was raised only by his grandmother. He has only his grandmother, an aunt, and her daughter.... a cousin.

He's also motivated to have a better life.... but he's a bit lazy. Truth be told, he'd be very happy just being a housewife. A housewife who looks like a hot male fitness model. ;-)

We all three live together now. G is totally cool with it..... at least so he says. M has a bit of jealousy. Neither of them like it when I give the other one too much attention. Finally, recently, I decided to dedicate Sun, Tue, Thu evenings to M. And dedicate Mon, Wed, and Fri evenings to G. That means pretty much giving them my attention and presence .....doing whatever he wants to do.

Of course, that leaves Saturday nights free.... maybe for me.... That's why I'm thinking of going to Pattaya alone (or with only my PA) once or twice a month..... on a Saturday.... just for one night..... to play. And playing in Bangkok once or twice a month on alternating Saturdays too. For example, to off 4 boys for a small orgy. :-) Why not? We live in Thailand!

My bf's know all about everything. I keep no secrets. They're fine with it..... especially if it's not every day.

For example, we're in Siem Reap now. M asked me, Why are you so Kan Hee every day? Not really upset. Only very slight annoyed. I said, Because I'm a young boy. You're an older man. ;-)

Liked

Why cant you just call them rentboys instead of boyfriends ?

I think you are paying them a lot of money to keep them and good for you, you must be a wealthy man and can do whatever you want . But since you're so honest there's no need to call them bfs.

They love you because of the money . Take that away and you will never see them again .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Either way. You can call them whatever you like.

I hire plenty of rentboys on a regular basis. I'm not shy nor ashamed to say so.

The fact is..... for the first 8-9 months, with both of these particular guys, I was a bit concerned / curious about that. One (Thai) friend told me, "If you want to know if they really love you, it's simple. Don't give them any money.... and see what happens.". So that's exactly what I did.

For the first 8-9 months, I never gave either of them any money. I never told them why. In fact, I still haven't told them to this day. But after that long a period of time, I was convinced that they're both really with me because they want to be with me. They really do love me. ( And I couldn't care less if anyone else believes that or not. It's totally irrelevant to everyone and everything if you believe that or not. )

So after about 8-9 months of this.... where they both had jobs.... one had 3 jobs, in fact.... I finally decided that this is crazy. I really truly love them both, and I know for 100% certain that they both love me.... So if I want to spoil them a tiny bit.... Why not!? That's when I decided to start giving them both a sort of "allowance". That was only about 3 months ago. But this way, they're not forced work at some nasty job that neither they, nor I, want them doing. Only if they find some profession that really excites them.... then they can work at that. I always encourage them to follow whatever they're passionate about.

As for your definition of a " rentboy", I've had an American boyfriend, in America, who was clearly and most definitely not a rentboy..... but who demanded more money from me than I spend on these two combined. I don't care what anyone says.... Every relationship involves money.

Liked

Of course every relationship involves money so I agree with you in that.
    Just would not call them boyfriends , I did not give my ex bf an allowance , neither did he give anything back to me. We shared most of our living expenses. Maybe it's more about that you seem to be a wealthy person living in Thailand who can afford most things.

No I'm not jealous , just curious . I live on a budget myself . If I would look for a Thai bf I would make sure he didn't love me for my money since I couldn't give him much anyway .

Liked

As long as he is happy who cares about the title he gives them?

There was a time when I would get caught-up in how others lived their life and ignored those that wanted to tell me what they thought of how I lived my life.

When it comes to his life, he is in control and he can call the guys stud Popsicles and it won't mean anything to you or me. It only matters to him and his stud Popsicles.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Agreed, boyfriend just a word. I would find it odd if someone I knew referred to a
    boy they saw regularly or lived with, as a rent boy or prostitute.
    We used the term lover last century, then partner become popular and now husband.
    Nobody says my rent boy or my prostitute.