List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding a travel buddy for a certain kind of trip...

Liked

Finding a travel buddy for a certain kind of trip...

Last year I visited Bangkok for work and didn't have any time to have any fun. It was mostly meetings and such. I'd like to take a trip later this year but meet up with someone that would be interested in exploring the bars and having some mutual fun with the talent. Is this sort of thing common? I'd think so, but can't find a forum for it.

I'm envisioning a trip where we'd have several days of non stop fun, the more the merrier. You only live once. I love Thailand and all it has to offer, but this is really about sex.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Finding a travel buddy for a certain kind of trip...

Quote Originally Posted by scottie28
    Last year I visited Bangkok for work and didn't have any time to have any fun. It was mostly meetings and such. I'd like to take a trip later this year but meet up with someone that would be interested in exploring the bars and having some mutual fun with the talent. Is this sort of thing common? I'd think so, but can't find a forum for it.

I'm envisioning a trip where we'd have several days of non stop fun, the more the merrier. You only live once. I love Thailand and all it has to offer, but this is really about sex.

The tricky part is finding a compatible friend.
    For instance, if you abstain from alcohol, bar flies and alcoholics won't be optimal as mates.
    If you like Twinkie fem boys and your new friends only like Tawan bar, also not optimal
    if you are tight with money or a big spender, not optimal if new mate is not same.
    If you are in your twenties, do you want to drag gramps around with you?

"mutual" fun, eh? What are you proposing - a spit roast with a bar boy between you?

Liked

I translated mutual fun as un manage a trois ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    I translated mutual fun as un manage a trois ?
    That's presumably a cross between a man├иge (variously meaning a merry-go-round, a riding school, or a little trick - all perhaps appropriate in OP's idea) and a m├йnage (usually meaning a household or, in other usages, either domestic rows or buying household goods/set up house, etc. - all of which could result from the threesomes, foursomes, or whatever)?

Liked

Exactement, cottmann; m├йnage ├а trois a household of three (a threesome or threesum) . Although I do like the sound of manage a trio.

At times my computer doesn't allow me to use the correct accents and I also make typos.

Liked

Perhaps you meant 'mutual fund' Francois?
    The French apparently love money more than sex ... oops sorry, I meant the Thai: my old man gets a hard on when I show him how much my (his?) 'mutual funs' are "standing up" since the beginning or 2013. Yep ... Thais can get it up for 12 months straight (oops, I meant gay).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I can understand the the want for a travel buddy...some of my best fun has been with a very good buddy...a top too....share a room...sorta compete in offing boys....share them...love the look on he boys face when I share him around...like he was a power tool.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottie28
    Is this sort of thing common? I'd think so, but can't find a forum for it.
    No. (Answer in full sentence: This sort of thing is not common.)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sounds like it could be fun. I might be up for it. I'm a total top, by the way. Private message me if you (or anyone) wants to discuss it.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day