Hi guys and others

Right i am posting here out of respect for my uncle whom many of you will know well i believe. If this would be better placed in another section please do me the honour of moving this as i would like it to gain as much exposure for my uncle as possible.

At 15:15 today a man many of you know and hopefully love passed on from this world. His name was john jeffries one of the smartest blokes i have ever met and im sure equal for many of the BMs here.

To give more details he has been fighting lung Cancer for the last 18 months and through much pain and suffering has now passed to a better place. He was suffering on oxygen for the last 12months after a junior doctor gave him emphysema (and nearly killed him) by puncturing his lung taking a sample of a malignant lump in his wind pipe.

He has suffered horribly for the past 6 months even with many many forms of medication for pain, lukemia, and various other ailments including carrying oxygen and maintaining his work as a taxi driver throught this hard time right up untill a month ago(for anyone who understands what a burden being on oxygen is for someone to work like he did is just astounding and proof of what heart he had).

He was always in good company and had the support of many of his old friends from the gay community and Nightingale pub and his family and any of you here that may have been involved i thank you massively.

He did not suffer when he passed and was in no pain and was with his brother just 15mins before. And i can only thank you wonderful nurses and doctors of st marys hospice for their efforts and sterling care they offered and gave my uncle the most dignified and

I myself am a visitor to pattaya (soi 6(girl bars 555)) and understand just how close a community like this is (im an addict) so if anyone from the community in england would like to attend his funeral any and all friends of john would be more than welcome to attend. It will be in Birmingham but when i will not be able to tell you yet as his passing only happened earlier today.

I understand what a forum is like(not everyone in a community sees eye to eye 100% of the time) but i will ask please be respectful in this thread.

I would also ask if there are any other forums john has an active role in i would appreciate you to let his friends know there of his passing and extend the same invitation for his funeral. He was also a widows son but i would not know how to contact this group of people but im hopeful someone here will be able to help me in this regard.

please contact me on ecigpp@gmail.com if you would like to attend the funeral so i can keep people info in one place. i will try to place the info here in this thread but its not easy keeping track of things at a time like this.

RIP uncle John you will be missed like hell, and i hope your smiling on us all right now.