Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Qatar Airways to fly from Philadelphia, PA, USA to BKK

Liked

Qatar Airways to fly from Philadelphia, PA, USA to BKK

I received an email from TravelZoo alerting that Qatar Airways will offer low-price flight from Philadelphia to Bangkok. I thought that it was too good to be true. However, I just booked my flight for April at the lowest price I have ever paid for a flight to Thailand...less than $900 USD R/T from Philadelphia . Seats for the low-price flights are limited so get them while you can.

By the way, this will be my first time flying QATAR. I would love to hear any pros and cons for this airlines. Thanks guys.

Qatar Airways announced new service from Philadelphia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Special Launch Fares from Philadelphia: Service Begins April 2

This spring you will be able to fly daily with Qatar Airways from Philadelphia and explore the world with our network of over 125 destinations. Experience 5-star services on the ground and in the air as you enjoy a truly unforgettable travel journey.

Now through February 7th, take advantage of special launch fares to select destinations across the Qatar Airways network. Enjoy fares from $766* as you sit back and relax in 5-star comfort with spacious seating, gourmet food options, complimentary wine & beer in Economy Class and Business Class, and over 1,000 entertainment options. Choose your destination and let the journey begin.

Also, through a partnership agreement with oneworld-member airline American Airlines, and with US Airways, customers may fly from select cities throughout the U.S. to Philadelphia and connect onto a Qatar Airways flight. For example, fly from Boston, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Phoenix and Raleigh-Durham onboard US Airways to Philadelphia and connect onwards to destinations throughout Africa, Asia, India and the Middle East onboard Qatar Airways.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard in Philadelphia.

http://www.qatarairways.com/us/en/de...?cid=SRUS61580

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These fares knock as much as $750 roundtrip off prices on competing airlines and are available over select dates April 2 - May 31.

Sample round-trip fares, including tax, from Philadelphia:

Singapore ... $807
    Hong Kong, China ... $823
    Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates ... $849
    Bangkok, Thailand ... $893
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates ... $902
    Johannesburg, South Africa ... $917
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ... $945
    Nairobi, Kenya ... $993

Note: A five-night minimum stay is required. The sale ends Feb. 7, but inventory is limited so early booking is recommended.

Keep your Twinkie in the wrapper or your cream may cause trouble.

Liked

Re: Qatar Airways to fly from Philadelphia, PA, USA to BKK

They are very good compared with America Carriers.

Good entertainment system and food with full drinks service and new planes

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by doug7363
    They are very good compared with America Carriers.

Good entertainment system and food with full drinks service and new planes
    Thanks Doug. I was spoiled with the service I received on my usual carrier (Cathay Pacific) out of JFK. However, leaving out of Philly is so much more convenient for me and the price was fantastic ($600 cheaper than other comparable carriers flight for the same time frame out of PHL and JFK).

Liked

Their business class is awesome. I think economy gets pretty good ratings. They have a dedicated terminal at DOH for premium passengers. The regular terminal for economy passengers seemed fairly cramped to me. The new airport has been delayed several times but I guess it's supposed to finally open this year.

The safety video stars a very hot guy (or at least it used to), but none of the real flight attendants were so good looking.

Liked

I also can recommend QR. I only used once their economy. I was very impressed. Since years i now only fly business class with them. I like the Premium terminal in Doha. Now they have two different hot guys in the safety video.
    Here you can look the fleet >>> http://www.qatarairways.com/us/en/our-fleet.page
    The best flights had with the Dreamliner with single seat at the window.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked: 1

Well for me I did not find any good flight price flying out of Boston...higher in fact than United for some future date. But as my real time gets close I can inspect and compare. BY then I bet it disappears but lucky for you guys now tho. Have fun till then.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by billy2bs
    Well for me I did not find any good flight price flying out of Boston...higher in fact than United for some future date. But as my real time gets close I can inspect and compare. BY then I bet it disappears but lucky for you guys now tho. Have fun till then.
    ...and you do know United is not flying from Tokyo to Bangkok soon...late March.
    and booking Tokyo to BKK will be on ANA, a partner in their alliance.

tj
    Tj

Liked

Hey Billy2bs, I think the low-rate was specific to their new service from PHL. I was very lucky when I secured their promotional rate, which happened to be around the same time I was already planning my trip to Thailand. Flights on other carriers are at least $1,760 USD for flights during my travel period.

Quote Originally Posted by billy2bs