What can I say? I spent a week surrounded by the most handsome guys on the planet. Everywhere you look - in bars, restaurants, on the street - they are simply gorgeous.
My hotel was located just down the road from Hatha Sauna. I have been to SR 3 times but always walked past it, thinking it was just a sauna. But it isn't - they have massage boys! I walked in and they immediately lined up in front of me. WOW! Six of the most handsome guys all smiling at me. I couold have chosen any of them, they were so attractive. So I just chose the first guy in the line up.
I went back there every night and chose a different guy. Apart from thje last night, they were all incredibly affectionate - lots of hugging and kissing and cuddling - and were great performers. They don't have the big cock I like, but their looks more than make up for that. Mind you, none of the guys had a small cock.
The guy I chose on the last night was also stunning. He was not what you'd call affectionate - quite the opposite to the others - but he had an enormous cock. At last!! I found one!
So this trip there was no need to wander all the way across town to the Hatha Khmer Massage place - fun was right on my doorstep.

The bad news. The Linga Bar is dead. Absolutely dead. No customers and no money boys. I went there every night in hope of finding someone but left disappointed. Mind you, they have 2 very cue waiters there, but I don't know if they are offable. So, byebye Linga Bar.

The good news. The Station Bar has one of the best cabaret shows I've seen in S.E.Asia. The show is on every second night and it is very energetic. The guys perform mostly topless and they have beautiful bodies to admire. And very sexy dance routines. The show is supposed to last an hour - from 10 to 11 - but on Monday night, they just went on and on until midnight. The bar was packed.
The other good news - I wandered down the alley towards the night market (on your left as you walk up the main street from the river) and was accosted by lots of guys working in the foot massage places. "Have room upstairs. Can give sexy massage. You can fuck me." etc etc.
One of the guys asked me to come back at 11:30 so we could go drinking together, but I got there too late and the place had closed. He wanted to come back to my hotel. He was so cute, too!

And one more piece of good news. I went to the bar/disco on the left hand side at the end of Pub Street. I was standing by the dance floor when suddenly I felt a hand around my waist. It was a young gay guy. He wanted to talk to me but it was too loud so he dragged me into the toilet. While there, he took a piss and I was very disappointed when I saw his small cock.
"I go your hotel. OK?"
"Sorry, I'm going to go back and sleep."
So it seems that's where some of the moneyboys hang out.

SR is now my favourite gay destination and I'll be heading off there more often from now on. May just have to give LOS a miss.