Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iraq update

Iraq update

Am I the only member to mourn the passing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi this week? Here was a man who kept to the forefront the struggle of the Iraqi people - the Shittites and all those other little people - against the oppressive regime of the Bushites.

Liked: 1

Re: Iraq update

Quote Originally Posted by Hedda
    Am I the only member to mourn the passing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi this week? Here was a man who kept to the forefront the struggle of the Iraqi people - the Shittites and all those other little people - against the oppressive regime of the Bushites.
    I think you are the only sawatdee forum member , but I'm sure a lot of Al-Qaeda members mourn his passing too.
    Personally I'm happy that this scumbag is bombed to pieces, and I hope that his 12 virgins in the eternal desert all have a nasty STD :cherry:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked

Re: Iraq update

Quote Originally Posted by Hedda
    " ... Am I the only member to mourn the passing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi this week? ... ".
    No, probably not. I'm sure Nelson will be right there with you (whoever you are :blackeye: )
    Nelson has never met a be-header or a car bomber who ~ with some spectacular intellectual contortions ~ couldn't be morphed into a "victim" in some fashion.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

I mourned him too.

I cranked up the old Victrola, put on Golliwogs Cakewalk and cake walked all over the house!...
    Burned off lunch and a bit more! (No whale-tail for me this summer.)
    Meanwhile; many from the Muslim community here were doing the same thing--In the streets! Men dancing with men, linked elbow to elbow! A man who shot, beheaded, blew-up, murdered, at least, 102 people deserved nothing less than a rip-rousing send off.
    Too bad it didn't happen a month later: we'd have had sky-rockets and Catherine-wheels!... And the kiddies could run, nearly naked, playing with their little firecrackers and waving their sparklers on high!
    :cherry: :bom: I do so adore Bastille Day!

Re: I mourned him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    ... A man who shot, beheaded, blew-up, murdered, at least, 102 people deserved nothing less than a rip-rousing send off...
    I'm not so sure the woman and child in the house deserved the same dramatic ending!

Share a house with a terrorist and, well, one of these days you'll be "in the wrong place at the wrong time".

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Well I have it on good authority that the dear boy nearly went to pieces over the whole experience, he was terribly shook up. Apparently it was the most explosive moment of his life, but others just thought it was a bomb. And I never knew he had blue eyes! Yes one blew this way and the other blew that way.

Thank goodness the Americans finally took out the trash.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Lets hope ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Well I have it on good authority that the dear boy nearly went to pieces over the whole experience, he was terribly shook up. Apparently it was the most explosive moment of his life, but others just thought it was a bomb. And I never knew he had blue eyes! Yes one blew this way and the other blew that way.

Thank goodness the Americans finally took out the trash.
    ... that you never lose a loved one as a casualty of war, terrorism or indeed that anyone makes a joke at your expense or the expense of a deceased loved one, you callous piece of shit.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    BITE ME!!!

You assassinтАЩs apologist. I spit on you.

Next minute you'll be telling me what a lovely joker Adolf was.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

From the look of her blog, I'd say that Hedda is now catering specifically to neo-Nazis.