Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Fun in Myanmar?

Liked

Fun in Myanmar?

Hi All,

I'll be visiting Myanmar in February. I know it isn't famous for gay sex fun. Nevertheless, I'd appreciate any tips and suggestions regarding venues, cruising, or websites for free/social or paid/commercial activities. I'll be in Yangon, Mandalay, Inle and Bagan.

Thanks,
    Roni.

Liked

Re: Fun in Myanmar?

I'm sure things are changing in that arena. When I was there I didn't see much other than one of my guides who was gay and some cute university boys I met who were flirting with me pretty obviously.

Not sure about the mobile phone situation there these days but you might try the usual mobile apps (jack'd,grindr,etc)? But keep in mind that it's still a very poor country.

Otherwise I would say to just go with the focus on enjoying the sights and culture. The people I encountered were very hospitable (just like pretty much everywhere in SE Asia).

If they are operating that time of year take the Balloons Over Bagan flight. It's expensive but amazing.